Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

On 20.03.2016 г. at 0:17 PM, Muzchap said:

I don't see any lazy players in the Leicester team - that's why they are top of the table. 

Playing a lazy player sets a shitty standard for the rest of the team. 

I'm glad you aren't in charge of making these decisions ???

So you'd prefer a Shinji Okazaki to a Dimitar Berbatov for example? Out of the odd 4, Leicester have taken advantage of the downfall of big teams. They aren't lazy, true, but they have fallen off with pressure getting to them. 

While I never said that Ruben isn't lazy, which I don't know why you jumped the gun in the first place, I also said he is adjusting his body, which I am kind of doubtful you understand, because you either don't play football or if you do, it's never been on a football pitch. My post was with exact sense, he is lazy, but needs time to be seen, whether he can just. On the other hand, I don't know if lazy players set the standards for the team. Eden is lazy in training, according to report,... our best player. 

Overall, your post was completely out of blue, knee jerk reaction, without a shadow of doubt, thoughtless. Because Ruben IS one of the best players in our club in terms of technical ability, passing and physique. Just needs that stamina and workrate. HENCE WHY, he should be next to Mikel and Cesc, rather than be played at 10.

12 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

So you'd prefer a Shinji Okazaki to a Dimitar Berbatov for example? Out of the odd 4, Leicester have taken advantage of the downfall of big teams. They aren't lazy, true, but they have fallen off with pressure getting to them. 

While I never said that Ruben isn't lazy, which I don't know why you jumped the gun in the first place, I also said he is adjusting his body, which I am kind of doubtful you understand, because you either don't play football or if you do, it's never been on a football pitch. My post was with exact sense, he is lazy, but needs time to be seen, whether he can just. On the other hand, I don't know if lazy players set the standards for the team. Eden is lazy in training, according to report,... our best player. 

Overall, your post was completely out of blue, knee jerk reaction, without a shadow of doubt, thoughtless. Because Ruben IS one of the best players in our club in terms of technical ability, passing and physique. Just needs that stamina and workrate. HENCE WHY, he should be next to Mikel and Cesc, rather than be played at 10.

Dude - I like RLC but he must have a fundamental flaw to be continually left on the bench. 

Fine - you call it adjustment, I call it lack of work rate (lazy)

As for Leicester - you can only beat what's in front of you and for a whole team that cost £22 million they have done an exceptional job, I'm sorry but you cannot degrade their achievement this season. 

It wasn't knee jerk - it was more tongue in cheek and/or pisstake - sorry if it upset ya :( 

if Hazard is lazy in training, then one day he will realise the unfulfilled potential of his career and be sad about it... But if Hazard is lazy and off form, and potentially injured and still plays over RLC what does that say? I also notice that RLC is a similar build to Traore - yet he doesn't appear to suffer from adjustment problems :( - not having a go at you - just saying what I see - I will be more than happy to be proven wrong - would love 4-5 Acadamy players to break-through it would be amazing, especially if we also delivered silverware! :) 

12 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I also notice that RLC is a similar build to Traore - yet he doesn't appear to suffer from adjustment problems :( - not having a go at you - just saying what I see - I will be more than happy to be proven wrong - would love 4-5 Acadamy players to break-through it would be amazing, especially if we also delivered silverware! :) 

RLC is similar built to Traore?RLC weighs 10 kg more than Traore,while RLC is at least 12 cm bigger than him.RLC has it much harder to built a decent stamina.Traore is skinny as hell,but RLC has a very strong built physique.

Furthermore,it is hard to build stamina in the PL due to the fact that the training is not as hard as Bundesliga Training.Schürrle once said that in PL,you get your overall fitness through the games you play,while in Bundesliga,you get your fitness in training.The training shedule in Bundesliga is much harder,but the match shedule in PL is much more intense,so PL teams will not train that hard in training in order to get 100% out of the hard PL shedule they  have to face.RLC does get zero match fitness,he never plays for youth anymore and he never plays in PL matches and that is why he will always struggle getting a decent stamina.

• 2 weeks later...

He is Lazy, right guys?

This is the problem with this day and age. A manager can say something unwanted in the heat of the moment and every fan in the world would try to make it true even if the truth is light years different from it. Time and again I see people dissecting RLC's minutest mistakes and making it sound like he is sitting on his ass the whole time we dont have the ball. BULLSHIT!!!

This is what RLC is capable of given a start rather than a 5 minute cameo while we are a goal down. His ball control, ball retention, passing in the close quarters, runs into the box make him a brilliant player. Yes, he is not a "workhorse", but i would take RLC over Ramires. Also, people need to understand that there is a massive difference between not being a work horse and being "LAZY". I even read a post sometime ago which said that since kenedy and traore were starting that proved that RLC must not be "good enough" or must be "lazy". HOGWASH!!!

I just hope managers and players "speak" responsibly because they can have a major impact on such young players. Also, I hope people actually watch rather than making judgements on players. Anyways, I hope the kid keeps on proving his doubters wrong. Onward and Upwards, KID. Get In!!!

Better, much better.

His natural position has to be where he started today, I think he's really limited sitting deep with Mikel, Matic or whoever the fuck will come as our double-pivot. Playing higher up the pitch you could see the freedom he had to stay that high. Could've walked away with a hat trick today in all honesty. 

Proud of him!

Unreal game. Honestly. Great distribution, use of physicality. Yes, he often walks around the pitch. Reason why, IF we invest in him, I hope we Naingollan, so you have a dynamic workhorse, who will free him from 60% of his defensive duties. His one touch passing, his sheer use of body strength to outmuscle opponents and his technique are all there for him to be a bang on box-to-box mid.

This boy needs games.. a LOT of games!

He's much more versatile in the middle than Oscar is, given that we spent £21m on Oscar 3 years ago, and RLC has been at the club since he was 8 years of age. Okay yeah he's had a few silent games but that's because of his lack of experience.. it'll grow.

If it were up to me, I'd allow Juventus to take Oscar off our hands for a nice solid profit, (£30-40m will do), RLC is given the number 7 shirt, and he continues to develop.

This is a man I NEVER want to see go out on loan, make this kid a one club man.. PLEASE!!

18 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

He is Lazy, right guys?

This is the problem with this day and age. A manager can say something unwanted in the heat of the moment and every fan in the world would try to make it true even if the truth is light years different from it. Time and again I see people dissecting RLC's minutest mistakes and making it sound like he is sitting on his ass the whole time we dont have the ball. BULLSHIT!!!

This is what RLC is capable of given a start rather than a 5 minute cameo while we are a goal down. His ball control, ball retention, passing in the close quarters, runs into the box make him a brilliant player. Yes, he is not a "workhorse", but i would take RLC over Ramires. Also, people need to understand that there is a massive difference between not being a work horse and being "LAZY". I even read a post sometime ago which said that since kenedy and traore were starting that proved that RLC must not be "good enough" or must be "lazy". HOGWASH!!!

I just hope managers and players "speak" responsibly because they can have a major impact on such young players. Also, I hope people actually watch rather than making judgements on players. Anyways, I hope the kid keeps on proving his doubters wrong. Onward and Upwards, KID. Get In!!!

I made them comments and I still stand by them - first half he was everything you suggested. Second half he disappeared. 

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player, but he needs to be involved for 90 minutes - if he can only manage 45 minutes of pure intensity, then he's destined for the bench. I will say he did more in 45 minutes than Oscar usually does in 90. 

Hopefully over the summer he will work on his fitness - he definitely has the ability to glide past players and can pick a pass, two great attributes.