Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Unfortunately RLC is the Chalobah of 2 years ago the same way Chalobah was the Mceacheran of 4 years ago the same way josh was the Jack cork of 6 years ago. It's a never ending vicious cycle. unless we change our attitude of being overly cautions and prioritizing only on established players. nothing will change.

Unfortunately RLC is the Chalobah of 2 years ago the same way Chalobah was the Mceacheran of 4 years ago the same way josh was the Jack cork of 6 years ago. It's a never ending vicious cycle. unless we change our attitude of being overly cautions and prioritizing only on established players. nothing will change.

It's about stability. You can't keep sacking managers the way we've done in the Abramovich era and expect to bring in youth players at the same time. It makes no sense because when the new guy comes in, he brings in his own ideas.

Case in point McEachran. The boy had the world at his feet under Ancelotti and even looked a step above some of the senior players. What happens? We sack Ancelotti and bring in AVB. AVB has his own ideas and is under pressure to perform instantly. He brings in Romeu.

Hopefully all the noises we've been hearing about stability from Jose are the same noises being communicated by Roman. We need stability at this football club, god dammit! And Jose is the guy to bring it, fingers crossed. :blue scalf:

Why am I not surprised. Ashton is a fucking disgrace to journalism. He damages the club's reputation publicly and there's nothing we do about it. That's the same idiot who hounded AVB out of Spurs.

you have it spot on ,,, but he is typical of the Mail ,,, We all know them its why we call them them The Daily Hate Mail .. or something that rhymes with Wit

and smells nasty

It's about stability. You can't keep sacking managers the way we've done in the Abramovich era and expect to bring in youth players at the same time. It makes no sense because when the new guy comes in, he brings in his own ideas.

Case in point McEachran. The boy had the world at his feet under Ancelotti and even looked a step above some of the senior players. What happens? We sack Ancelotti and bring in AVB. AVB has his own ideas and is under pressure to perform instantly. He brings in Romeu.

Hopefully all the noises we've been hearing about stability from Jose are the same noises being communicated by Roman. We need stability at this football club, god dammit! And Jose is the guy to bring it, fingers crossed. :blue scalf:

While I agree that stability is key. The manager must also be committed to the youth development mandate otherwise it's pointless and I have major doubt Mourinho is the right man to bring through the youth. This was suppose to be a transition year yet no youngster/youth player have been awarded minutes on the pitch.

He's a master tactician and a winner but a believer in youth development and nurturing he ain't.

While I agree that stability is key. The manager must also be committed to the youth development mandate otherwise it's pointless and I have major doubt Mourinho is the right man to bring through the youth. This was suppose to be a transition year yet no youngster/youth player have been awarded minutes on the pitch.

I agree ... I dont see ANY from the Academy making even the squad

Mourinho refrered to Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle and KDB as 'babies' at the start of the season. That's four international players who cost the club about 80m.

RLC or any other young player won't be getting into the Chelsea team any time soon. They will have to go and play somewhere else for 3-4 years and be exceptional before being considered.

Mourinho refrered to Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle and KDB as 'babies' at the start of the season. That's four international players who cost the club about 80m.

RLC or any other young player won't be getting into the Chelsea team any time soon. They will have to go and play somewhere else for 3-4 years and be exceptional before being considered.

MATIC ...........

MATIC ...........

The stakes are too high here and all this guff about long-term management/stability doesn't change that fact. Luke Shaw is developing into a quality player by consistently playing football at a steady club. He has made 62 Premier League apps by the age of 18. RLC should be sold to a decent club with a buy-back clause, and that goes for every good young player we have coming through.

Yo, Benfica, you in need of a midfielder? And some other players?

Central midfield types to Benfica, attacking mids to Vitesse? Sounds like a plan to me.

I hear too much talking about the club having to get these player into first team. No. With a club like ours its up to these players to give the club no choice but to bring them into first team, the club owes our young players not a single second on the pitch for first team Chelsea until they earn it.

Don't quite understand the mentality of people who see a young man put in consistently dominant performances like RLC does and decide that he has no future at this club. No surprises that it's the same miserable souls constantly doing that, but where's the joy for them in supporting a football club??

Maybe they don't need a blue club - maybe they need a blue pill.

Don't quite understand the mentality of people who see a young man put in consistently dominant performances like RLC does and decide that he has no future at this club. No surprises that it's the same miserable souls constantly doing that, but where's the joy for them in supporting a football club??

He was brilliant and I enjoyed it, friend. :)

You just don't understand the responsibility this blue club has to actually win things. Sure he's showing that he's better than most at that level but it not anywhere near enough evidence to guarantee anything. He will still need to move up to a more professional level and demonstrate that same level of domination and even then he has to get to the back of the line because there are a lot of boys years ahead of him waiting to get in here.

I don't think there is any world class realistically available CM that will drastically improve us. Why don't we give him a chance beside matic next season?? Surely can't be that bad compared to 2014 ramires and can easily fill for mikel's gametime.