Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

there is 0 excuses for not bringing him on as the 3rd sub. Especially after telling him to emulate zouma pre match. But the manager demonstrated his stupidity once again

I think Terry's forced sub screwed Cheek's chance. Pedro and Remy obviously came on to preserve Hazard and Willian. I have a feeling he had the same plan with RLC for Fabregas, but it didn't happen. Still, would have been nice to see RLC get his academy day, but I can understand why he didn't.

I think Terry's forced sub screwed Cheek's chance. Pedro and Remy obviously came on to preserve Hazard and Willian. I have a feeling he had the same plan with RLC for Fabregas, but it didn't happen. Still, would have been nice to see RLC get his academy day, but I can understand why he didn't.

but still , there is no reason why rlc could not have replaced willian. 3-0 and a man up. pedro and oscar wings, rlc centre. its so easy. jose is just a disgrace. absolutely no forward thinking. really really dumb

Actually he'd better play vs Tottenham. They go through the middle a lot and will press us there. His ability to dribble the ball from deep in the transition will be vital. However even if he would play, I am sure he will not make it here. Bundesliga would be a good place for him. The game there is a bit more methodic so it should suit him. But other than KDB and Lukaku I am not sure if he is good enough anyway.

How? What limelight?

Tbh the rumors of Barca interested are ridiculous. He's not that good yet.

That is the whole point. Even if the rumours with Barca are a bit far-fetched, loads of other top teams will be interested even if he is not that good yet, because they know how much potential he has. Pogba was surely not that good when he joined Juve as he too had a lack of first team action. Just look at him now.

That is the whole point. Even if the rumours with Barca are a bit far-fetched, loads of other top teams will be interested even if he is not that good yet, because they know how much potential he has. Pogba was surely not that good when he joined Juve as he too had a lack of first team action. Just look at him now.

Or it might be just his agent working for his money.

90% of these claims come from agents trying to generate interest.

Hello everyone!

I'm back after a few days of vacation.

After seeing how Valencia has signed Gary Neville as their new coach I thought immediately in use Valencia to improve some aspects
in our squad.

IMO Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Jose is making a mistake with him) would fit perfectly in Valencia. See RLC on loan with Valencia would be perfect for us.

RLC could become like what was Courtois with Atletico de Madrid and in one or two years we could have a top player for our midfield. About RLC Jose is wrong and this guy can not continue in our bench without playing.

Gary Neville knows English football and he shall have good reports About Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Valencia is a great club and could be perfect for him.

By the way, I know Ruben Loftus-Cheek is a young player and maybe someone might think that Valencia may not be interested in him. But Gary Neville is an English coach and I'm sure he knows perfectly the RLC's abilities and he could be interested in getting His loan.

Regards to ALL.

Hello everyone!

I'm back after a few days of vacation.

After seeing how Valencia has signed Gary Neville as their new coach I thought immediately in use Valencia to improve some aspects

in our squad.

IMO Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Jose is making a mistake with him) would fit perfectly in Valencia. See RLC on loan with Valencia would be perfect for us.

RLC could become like what was Courtois with Atletico de Madrid and in one or two years we could have a top player for our midfield. About RLC Jose is wrong and this guy can not continue in our bench without playing.

Gary Neville knows English football and he shall have good reports About Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Valencia is a great club and could be perfect for him.

By the way, I know Ruben Loftus-Cheek is a young player and maybe someone might think that Valencia may not be interested in him. But Gary Neville is an English coach and I'm sure he knows perfectly the RLC's abilities and he could be interested in getting His loan.

Regards to ALL.

Actualy a very good point. He is going nowhere by sitting on our bench while I would be realy pissed if we sell him or send him on some stupid loan to Vitesse.

With Gary new coach at valencia, I think it might work, but they already have Gomes, Fuego, Enzo and Parejo so I doubt he would get into team now. Maybe if he was there whole summer and impress the coach...

I think best would be PL loan but sadly most teams have trusted midfield or average coach who would do RLC more harm than good. But if he only wants to play maybe loan to sunderland or bournemouth.