test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tobey Gibson

12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Started by Tobey Gibson,

2,517 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2340580/Barcelona-want-Chelseas-Ruben-Loftus-Cheek-Fernando-Torres.html

Barcelona are back on the trail of young Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

The 17-year-old impressed the Spanish club's scouts with his performance during the recent friendly with Manchester City in New York.

Chelsea placed the England youth international on a lucrative contract following interest from Barca and rivals City earlier this year but that has not deterred the Spaniards who are keen to strengthen their own youth ranks after losing players to English clubs in recent seasons.

Doesn't he have something like a 1.7m/yr deal here? He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Yep. They say that potential never gets a person anywhere, it's still needed to work hard and put in the time to become adept. Apparently they hadn't met Loftus-Cheek, a millionaire made from his potential.

Yep. They say that potential never gets a person anywhere, it's still needed to work hard and put in the time to become adept. Apparently they hadn't met Loftus-Cheek, a millionaire made from his potential.

Same could be said about a lot of young players. Welcome to modern football.

why didnt he come on tour? he is an absolute beast.

if we arent going to buy a cdm we could of done with him training with the first team - he was good vs city

robdog likes this

why didnt he come on tour? he is an absolute beast.

if we arent going to buy a cdm we could of done with him training with the first team - he was good vs city

I know.....I figure that Loftus-Cheek will be battling Chalobah & Ake for the same spot. Our Young CDM ready to step up to the first team. Should be very interesting & sad at the same time. I like all 3 players & I will enjoy watching them develop into Professional ballers.

Is he with the group who could play against Malaysia All-stars? Would be nice to see him play, same with Josh and Troare

Is he with the group who could play against Malaysia All-stars? Would be nice to see him play, same with Josh and Troare

No , only josh and Traore .

This kid is gonna be a super star, had an impressive game tonight cant wait to see him tearing apart the EPL

Boga (my favorite player) , cuevas ??