Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

I expected more than EIGHT minutes in a dead game when we were 3 0 up and could have rested Cesc

Yes, we all wanted to see more of him, but that was only for sake. After all, this was nothing more than a symbolic gesture to Ruben and all the talents in the academy. He obviously was not going to be part of the first team this season. It's about motivation to keep progressing and that's irrelevant of whether he gets 8 or 28 minutes. I actually agree with Jose that it was probably the right time when he brought him on because the environment was "safe" for him.

Absolutely bossed it when he came on. Close to the end of the match, he completely out muscled a sporting player, stole the ball and sprayed a accurate ball to rami on a break. I think Rami then over hit a cross to Luis, really should have done better on that sequence.

I know many ppl who watch the U21s and U18s like Boga the most but for me it's always been RLC. I was so happy for him to get his debut tonight, and the reception he got was great. Only negative is that he should have gotten more time.

I don't mean this as a jab at Jose, but I feel he does things like this (not putting RLC on until the final 8mins while literally everyone is crying out for him to do so before then) to show and remind everyone that he is in control and does not let the opinion of others come into play.

Absolutely bossed it when he came on. Close to the end of the match, he completely out muscled a sporting player, stole the ball and sprayed a accurate ball to rami on a break. I think Rami then over hit a cross to Luis, really should have done better on that sequence.

I know many ppl who watch the U21s and U18s like Boga the most but for me it's always been RLC. I was so happy for him to get his debut tonight, and the reception he got was great. Only negative is that he should have gotten more time.

I don't mean this as a jab at Jose, but I feel he does things like this (not putting RLC on until the final 8mins while literally everyone is crying out for him to do so before then) to show and remind everyone that he is in control and does not let the opinion of others come into play.

100 % correct

just keep playing him, more and more, and he will be a first team player before you know. once this guy is confident in the team , there is no telling how good he will get. a bit speculative but i think his situation is like pogba, made to be a star, pogba always plays like he is on cloud 9, thats through the belief he gets from starting for a big club. loaning him to bloody ipswich or wherever, is a surefire way to ruin his career, as is keeping him in the youth team too long. no ways around it, just play him whenever you can

Damn I hadn't thought of it this way before. He's pretty confident and never seems to panic. I think he has all the abilities and destined for greatness. We should learn from the Pogba and Matic incidents and put more trust in this lad

Baker, Solanke, and RLC need to make it here as they are youth products from the club. Give this club some identity and who knows, we could be looking at the next golden generation.

BAMFORD! Not technically our product, but I still want him to make it.

BAMFORD! Not technically our product, but I still want him to make it.

Prefer Solanke.

A reasoning in what makes a club 'big' is not necessarily it's history and success alone, but their ability to produce home grown youth products.

That is why I despise Real Madrid, as a club of their size they have absolutely no reasoning to only have Iker, Raul, and Guti being the last youth products to be promoted to the first team and instead continue to make due with their galatico policy.