Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Just 10 minutes on the pitch and he was already bullying seasoned veterans. Complete joke he could only get 10 minutes in a dead rubber that we already won 20 minutes into the first half.

THis spoiled the last 30 minutes for me .. thought it was disgusting ,, but we will hear some BULLSHIT explaination from Jose

THis spoiled the last 30 minutes for me .. thought it was disgusting ,, but we will hear some BULLSHIT explaination from Jose

agree, it was shambolic from mourinho, especially after he built up the youth beforehand.

He did well... but I was expecting some will, you look at for example Medran for Madrid and he had his opportunity and tried a lot more, chase the ball everytime. I think that is a little worrying for a player at the age of 17 to be so passive since this can be the only opportunity he has this season..

I was pleased when i hear that he will play today, but now i am a little dissapointed. He plays just 10 min, in shit worth game. Why Mou dont give him more time but just 10 min? Of course it is big step up and we should gratulate him a first team debut.

should of started , and has to start vs derby

but still impressive, although mikel did his best to ruin the night, with that pass for his first touch

It just won't happen. While credit goes to Mourinho for taking the cup seriously you have to wonder when is the right time to play our best talents. Mikel will certainly start and Ramires will probably play if he needs fitness. RLC won't start. If people are saying he could not come on at 2-1 because of the 'unnecessary pressure' then he has less than 1% chance of starting against Derby. Tough game who will have their fans up for this and give us a right go. Mourinho wants to win this competition. I don't expect to see one youngster in that team apart from Zouma.

just keep playing him, more and more, and he will be a first team player before you know. once this guy is confident in the team , there is no telling how good he will get. a bit speculative but i think his situation is like pogba, made to be a star, pogba always plays like he is on cloud 9, thats through the belief he gets from starting for a big club. loaning him to bloody ipswich or wherever, is a surefire way to ruin his career, as is keeping him in the youth team too long. no ways around it, just play him whenever you can

just keep playing him, more and more, and he will be a first team player before you know. once this guy is confident in the team , there is no telling how good he will get. a bit speculative but i think his situation is like pogba, made to be a star, pogba always plays like he is on cloud 9, thats through the belief he gets from starting for a big club. loaning him to bloody ipswich or wherever, is a surefire way to ruin his career, as is keeping him in the youth team too long. no ways around it, just play him whenever you can

Ipswich is a GREAT CLUB But agree he needs to play for US

Come on guys, did you really expect anything more than what RLC ended up getting, in terms of minutes?.. At least he's on Mourinho's radar, it's not nice that we were led to expect more minutes but at least he did well in his, albeit brief, cameo.

There's still time to blood him in, lets keep our heads.

Come on guys, did you really expect anything more than what RLC ended up getting, in terms of minutes?.. At least he's on Mourinho's radar, it's not nice that we were led to expect more minutes but at least he did well in his, albeit brief, cameo.

There's still time to blood him in, lets keep our heads.

I expected more than EIGHT minutes in a dead game when we were 3 0 up and could have rested Cesc

I expected more than EIGHT minutes in a dead game when we were 3 0 up and could have rested Cesc

Yeah of course, but this is Mourinho MO tbh and we can only continue being optimistic that RLC is doing enough to keep Mourinho interested in him.