Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Confirmation that the Chelsea midfielder has ruptured his Achilles.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

he will probably miss all of next season

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

with Eden leaving , every single player I like left that was first team this year except Kepa (and I must admit, he has won me back the last 2 months, Jorginho) is fucking injured atm (counting Kante being hurt atm) 

NIGHTMARE:rant:

What can I say my friend.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

systemic collapse at EVERY level (contracts running down, HORRIFIC renewals of contracts (Alonso, Luiz, soon Willian, etc) bans, injuries, owner banned from the UK, forced bad sales, horrific buys, manager, and the stadium)

we are so fucked:(

The new banter Club, Arsenal 2.0

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Confirmation that the Chelsea midfielder has ruptured his Achilles.

Thanks alot board, thanks a bunch RA.....and thank you Sarri for not seeing the risk was too high.  jose or Conte would not have tolerated this.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek's injury to give Chelsea a nightmare next season only Mason Mount can solve

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/loftus-cheek-injury-chelsea-mount-16285143

The Chelsea star returned from the World Cup last summer and had to battle his way past Mateo Kovacic and Ross Barkley for a place in Maurizio Sarri's starting XI.

With a midfield already containing N'Golo Kante and Jorginho, there was only one spot remaining on the left of a three in the centre of the park.

Loftus-Cheek had to mainly deal with playing in the Carabao Cup and the Europa League, however he started to earn himself a place in the Premier League side.

But then in January the re-occurrence of his back injury came back to plague him and he spent most of January on the sidelines.

However, that didn't stop the 23-year-old from fighting his way back into contention and he ended the 2018/19 Premier League campaign with six starts and 18 substitute appearances, that included six goals and two assists.

In the league, Loftus-Cheek was given a lot less opportunities than Kovacic or Barkley, but when he wasn't on the field then you could see the gaping hole of his presence.

With Loftus-Cheek a guarantee to start in the Europa League final, it was a massive blow to see him limp off in the post-season friendly against New England Revolution.

With the Blues returning home, Loftus-Cheek is set to have a scan but the early fears are that he has ruptured his Achilles tendon, just like Callum Hudson-Odoi did, which could see him out for all of next season.

That leaves a massive gap in the squad that would need to be filled for the start of next season, but the Blues already have a potential replacement on their books in the form of Mason Mount.

The 20-year-old has had another successful loan spell, this time with Championship side Derby County, and he showed his class in the thrilling 4-2 play-off semi-final win over Leeds United last night.

Mount netted the second Derby goal and played a big part in the winner, while his creative ability has been hailed by Rams supporters and pundits who have watched him on a regular basis.

snip

25 man roster now that RLC may be gone for all of next year

GK Kepa

GK Willie

GK  Jamal Blackman

CB Rudiger (injured until maybe second month of the season or so))

CB  Azpi (needs to go more at CB, to give Reece a chance and he just is no longer up to it as a RB, he offers shit going forward)

CB Luiz

CB AC

CB Zouma

LB Emerson

LB Alonso (dog help us, I woul LOVE to see this absolute wuthess cunt sold, and put in Jay Dasilva as b/u, but that is not going to happen))

RB  Reece James

RB Zappacosta (the last game proved he can play at a high level when given a fair shot, he was a beast)

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF  Mario Pašalić  (loan out Ampadu, the lad needs GAME TIME)

CMF Kante

CMF Bakayoko

AMF Barkley

AMF Mount

LW Willian

LW CHO (when he returns) maybe recall (lawwd, FML) Moses until CHO is recovered, and play Pedro as b/u LW

RW Pulisic

RW Pedro

CF Bats

CF Tammy

CF Giroud (edited from Morata as Griezmann is leaving AM, so they will surely buy Morata perm now)

fuck Drinkwater, Higs, Giroud (we are stuck with Alonso and Willian, Pedro and Luiz due to bans)

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Given it is a publicity stunt, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Sarri was pressured/forced by the club to play their strongest team. 

If not, he's much to blame. 

Honestly had it with this season. The fact that no one at the board level will lose their job, just shows how much RA doesn't give a fuck. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Given it is a publicity stunt, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Sarri was pressured/forced by the club to play their strongest team. 

ofc he was. americans did not buy the ticket to watch chalobah and reece james.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

25 man roster now that RLC may be gone for all of next year

GK Kepa

GK Willie

GK  Jamal Blackman

CB Rudiger (injured until maybe second month of the season or so))

CB  Azpi (needs to go more at CB, to give Reece a chance and he just is no longer up to it as a RB, he offers shit going forward)

CB Luiz

CB AC

CB Zouma

LB Emerson

LB Alonso (dog help us, I woul LOVE to see this absolute wuthess cunt sold, and put in Jay Dasilva as b/u, but that is not going to happen))

RB  Reece James

RB Zappacosta (the last game proved he can play at a high level when given a fair shot, he was a beast)

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF  Mario Pašalić  (loan out Ampadu, the lad needs GAME TIME)

CMF Kante

CMF Bakayoko

AMF Barkley

AMF Mount

LW Willian

LW CHO (when he returns) maybe recall (lawwd, FML) Moses until CHO is recovered, and play Pedro as b/u LW

RW Pulisic

RW Pedro

CF Morata

CF Bats

CF Tammy

fuck Drinkwater, Higs, Giroud (we are stuck with Alonso and Willian, Pedro and Luiz due to bans)

I cannot see a situation where Morata comes back. He doesn't want to be in England and has completely failed to adapt. Mentally and emotionally he just cannot cope with playing here and if we tried getting him back, I'd be amazed if we could get 20% potential out of him, it's pointless.

Ironically with Griezmann leaving, now is the perfect time to sell him permanently to Atletico as I would expect they'll be looking to buy him now. Hopefully recoup most of our original outlay on him and be rid.

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I cannot see a situation where Morata comes back. He doesn't want to be in England and has completely failed to adapt. Mentally and emotionally he just cannot cope with playing here and if we tried getting him back, I'd be amazed if we could get 20% potential out of him, it's pointless.

Ironically with Griezmann leaving, now is the perfect time to sell him permanently to Atletico as I would expect they'll be looking to buy him now. Hopefully recoup most of our original outlay on him and be rid.

I did not know Griezmann was leaving

well, then keep Giroud

NO WAY we can pay fucking £29m for fucking one year loan plus salary for Higs

I will edit my post of the 25 man roster