Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Fingers crossed it's not true until there's official confirmation but lots of suggestions this in a ruptured achilles just like CHO.

Assuming this is correct, as of currently we'll have no transfer window, lose our talisman and 3 of our best and most important players to start rebuilding this team around (rudiger, CHO, RLC) all have long term injuries and are unlikely to be fit for the start of the season.

You couldn't make it up if you tried...

33 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Fingers crossed it's not true until there's official confirmation but lots of suggestions this in a ruptured achilles just like CHO.

Assuming this is correct, as of currently we'll have no transfer window, lose our talisman and 3 of our best and most important players to start rebuilding this team around (rudiger, CHO, RLC) all have long term injuries and are unlikely to be fit for the start of the season.

You couldn't make it up if you tried...

How long is Rudi injury?

Fucking hell, man. Just woke up to this news. Next to Eden he's been our best player recently and could've been a huge difference maker in the final. He was finally getting over his niggling injuries and now this happens in a ridiculously timed friendly.

This not only fucks up our chances at a European title but our potential summer transfer plans as well. More worrying is whether he's even the same player when he comes back if it is indeed a ruptured Achilles. For a player who relies on power and athleticism like Ruben does it could forever change him.

😩😩😩

Loftus-Cheek, 23, now faces at least six months on the sidelines after the injury that could be worse than Callum Hudson-Odoi's.

Chelsea medics will assess the damage and if their worst fears are confirmed he could be out for up to a year.,

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Loftus-Cheek, 23, now faces at least six months on the sidelines after the injury that could be worse than Callum Hudson-Odoi's.

Chelsea medics will assess the damage and if their worst fears are confirmed he could be out for up to a year.,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It makes me so angry, seriously. This, on top of all of the other stupid decisions the club has made in recent years has pushed me over the edge. I'm furious about this, absolutely nothing can convince me that this club is being run how a football club should be anymore, we are a joke. Far too many business people are involved in the club and not enough football people, they need to go.

This is unbelievable.

How a profesionnal football club can make this kind of decision ?

This group has played 3 days ago, only 3 fucking days after a whole season.

Muscular injury was sooo predictable and we play with our starting XI.

I have see rumors who reports that its not Sarri but the board who imposed to play with our best players. Maybe a commercial contract I don't know but if it's true, heads should fallen.

At this level it is no longer incompetence , it's pur treason.

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

WTF, just got back into Stockholm

FUCK

we are doomed

Roman is an assclown for scheduling this shit game during the season, and Sarri is a fool for playing any of the injury-prone players

IF RLC is indeed out for all of next season, combined with all the other injuries and Eden (and now even Kovacic, shit though he is) leaving

we FUCKED next year

our MF is now in shambles

if Rudiger misses all of preseason and the first couple months of the regualr season, and with CHO also probably out till December of January

our CB'sand Wingers are shambles as well

the CF's are a given shambolic mess unless we call back Bats and Morata and they (against all odds) come good

GK is the only position we are oki at

I am seriously worried we finish in the lower half of the table

Happy is NOT a ball playing-playing CB, Luiz is a joke (and rapidly ageing)

If Kante goes down for an extended length of time and the loan army pullbacks shit out

I am going to start worrying about a relegation battle

we are on an 'into the gutter' trajectory overall

the club needs to be sold

all our issues start with Abramovich and his puppets

they have made 5 plus years of disastrous moves overall

this season they just are all coming home to roost

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

WTF, just got back into Stockholm

FUCK

we are doomed

Roman is an assclown for scheduling this shit game during the season, and Sarri is a fool for playing any of the injury-prone players

IF RLC is indeed out for all of next season, combined with all the other injuries and Eden (and now even Kovacic, shit though he is) leaving

we FUCKED next year

our MF is now in shambles

if Rudiger misses all of preseason and the first couple months of the regualr season, and with CHO also probably out till December of January

our CB'sand Wingers are shambles as well

the CF's are a given shambolic mess unless we call back Bats and Morata and they (against all odds) come good

GK is the only position we are oki at

I am seriously worried we finish in the lower half of the table

Happy is NOT a ball playing-playing CB, Luiz is a joke (and rapidly ageing)

If Kante goes down for an extended length of time and the loan army pullbacks shit out

I am going to start worrying about a relegation battle

we are on an 'into the gutter' trajectory overall

the club needs to be sold

all our issues start with Abramovich and his puppets

they have made 5 plus years of disastrous moves overall

this season they just are all coming home to roost

RA needs to sell, its evident it become a shit-show now. At every facet we face a battle, thats not how you run an elite Club. I for one thank RA for all the hard efforts, but maybe its time to start freash. And not one single of his puppets should remain.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

RA needs to sell, its evident it become a shit-show now. At every facet we face a battle, thats not how you run an elite Club. I for one thank RA for all the hard efforts, but maybe its time to start freash. And not one single of his puppets should remain.

with Eden leaving , every single player I like left that was first team this year except Kepa (and I must admit, he has won me back the last 2 months, Jorginho) is fucking injured atm (counting Kante being hurt atm) 

NIGHTMARE:rant:

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

I AM SO FUCKING BAD IM GONNA LOSE IT. JESUS CHRIST THE BOARD SHOU;D JUST KILL THEMSELVES ALL OF THEM

systemic collapse at EVERY level (contracts running down, HORRIFIC renewals of contracts (Alonso, Luiz, soon Willian, etc) bans, injuries, owner banned from the UK, forced bad sales, horrific buys, manager, and the stadium)

we are so fucked:(