Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

1 minute ago, mccg said:

We have Ross and Kova for those more advanced roles.

We need a back up to Jorginho and maybe one for Kante (unless Kova is used there but think Sarri sees him more advanced on the left?)

Disappointing but to be honestly I really do not rate him anywhere near as much as others do.

He's not a player I would keep going on about needing to play because I don't think he's better than anything we have now, possibly only Barkley but that's close.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Disappointing but to be honestly I really do not rate him anywhere near as much as others do.

He's not a player I would keep going on about needing to play because I don't think he's better than anything we have now, possibly only Barkley but that's close.

Yeah hes still a bit of an enigma for me.

Was always going to be difficult for him, he got like 3 goals and 4 assists or something in a full season at Palace as a wide player. Hes improved a bit but hardly overwhelmingly. 

Hes not a CM for me, maybe a 10  maybe a winger. Conte tried him as a striker.... Mourinho as a DM... Hodgson as a winger... Southgate as a 8.... and his current manager has used him as a 8 and a RW with mixed results so yeah, difficult to see what way his career will pan out in the long run because at 22 or 23 you need a settled position.

13 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah hes still a bit of an enigma for me.

Was always going to be difficult for him, he got like 3 goals and 4 assists or something in a full season at Palace as a wide player. Hes improved a bit but hardly overwhelmingly. 

Hes not a CM for me, maybe a 10  maybe a winger. Conte tried him as a striker.... Mourinho as a DM... Hodgson as a winger... Southgate as a 8.... and his current manager has used him as a 8 and a RW with mixed results so yeah, difficult to see what way his career will pan out in the long run because at 22 or 23 you need a settled position.

MAYBE Conte had an idea?? MAYBE hes got a BIT better since as he does show some ability on odd occasions. I'd give him a go as Striker. With his size and sometime speed and agility by rights he should be OK?

Mut as hes probably out till at least the end of the month all he is now is more deadwood.

Tell me something. Just who gives a flying fuck who is gay anymore?

Chelsea star Ruben Loftus-Cheek responds to rumours he's gay – fans praise response

CHELSEA star Ruben Loftus-Cheek has responded to reports he could come out as gay.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754049/chelsea-news-ruben-loftus-cheek-gay-girlfriend-twitter

On 17/01/2019 at 0:54 PM, Unionjack said:

Tell me something. Just who gives a flying fuck who is gay anymore?

Chelsea star Ruben Loftus-Cheek responds to rumours he's gay – fans praise response

CHELSEA star Ruben Loftus-Cheek has responded to reports he could come out as gay.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754049/chelsea-news-ruben-loftus-cheek-gay-girlfriend-twitter

Now he has or hasnt came out , the pressure is relieved from carrying that monkey on his back lol , it wasnt  phantom back pain he had!

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Now he has or hasnt came out , the pressure is relieved from carrying that monkey on his back lol , it wasnt  phantom back pain he had!

Maybe he was having difficulty of walking straight?

How often does a RLC who is match fit turn up and give us a memorable game?

15 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe he was having difficulty of walking straight?

How often does a RLC who is match fit turn up and give us a memorable game?

very very rarely

take away that hat trick and I think he has been pretty blääää this year

other than Kante, the whole midfield is not playing well at all

disappointed in Kovacic and Jorginho

started wonderfully and have just regressed

only players I am truly happy with are

Kepa

Rudiger 

Luiz

Kante (do wish he could go back to destroyer)

Ampadu and Emerson, from what little they play

and sometimes Hazard, but not his fault entirely, as that false nine shit has to go go go

I do have to add I am NOT happy with Eden and CHO over contract shit

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

very very rarely

take away that hat trick and I think he has been pretty blääää this year

other than Kante, the whole midfield is not playing well at all

disappointed in Kovacic and Jorginho

started wonderfully and have just regressed

only players I am truly happy with are

Kepa

Rudiger 

Luiz

Kante (do wish he could go back to destroyer)

Ampadu and Emerson, from what little they play

and sometimes Hazard, but not his fault entirely, as that false nine shit has to go go go

I do have to add I am NOT happy with Eden and CHO over contract shit

Cant agree with Jorgi Mrs.

I think hes been let down by the players around him.

They just dont move off the ball enough giving him targets to pass to.