Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

he never did anything against pro opposition though

BLCABRJCAAABaei.jpg

the wages posted by the mail are pure fiction. his father has come out and said , he earns only a fraction of that

i feel we have to be brave with rlc, give him a chance ourselves , don't put his development in danger ,by loaning him to some pisspot championship club. too much potential to mess with.

I'm pretty sure Kakuta played against opposition in the PL and did very well with the time he got. Think it was Newcastle or Fulham or something.

I only see 2 or 3 players from the youth team make it in the Chelsea squad. Him, Musonda and Chalobah I think those are the most gifted ones.

Boga is the most gifted one. Boga, RLC, Solanke, Chalobah/Christensen should be able to make it here if they keep improving.

I'm afraid Musonda is gonna go the way of Mceachran. Slight frame, light build, although naturally gifted. Musonda should already start working on his body if he is to avoid the Mceachran conundrum. He is not physically gifted but has ridiculous ball skills.

He should mold himself basing on the likes of Iniesta, Modric, etc. They are not physical specimens nor do they have great speed or athletic ability but have ridiculous ball skills and have built up their bodies to withstand the rigors of top flight football.

Izzy Brown, Ake, and Ola Aina have a shot too.

But it all depends on the lads being given a chance. Something the club is at-least trying to address unlike in the past 10yrs

Boga is the most gifted one. Boga, RLC, Solanke, Chalobah/Christensen should be able to make it here if they keep improving.

I'm afraid Musonda is gonna go the way of Mceachran. Slight frame, light build, although naturally gifted. Musonda should already start working on his body if he is to avoid the Mceachran conundrum. He is not physically gifted but has ridiculous ball skills.

He should mold himself basing on the likes of Iniesta, Modric, etc. They are not physical specimens nor do they have great speed or athletic ability but have ridiculous ball skills and have built up their bodies to withstand the rigors of top flight football.

Izzy Brown, Ake, and Ola Aina have a shot too.

But it all depends on the lads being given a chance. Something the club is at-least trying to address unlike in the past 10yrs

Boga is talented for sure but I have seen musonda playing for a long time now, his vision, ball control and passing are insane. He has to keep working on his body though, he already became a lot stronger. He really isn't going to become a next mceachren, he has a very good mentality. He'll be a world class player for sure. We should loan him out next season so he can prove himself in a better competition, same with Boga.

RLC looks the real deal, I just hope he gets a proper chance. I am sure if he had been at Saints or Arsenal they would have already started fast tracking him into the first team set up. I really hope we dont mess this one up by unnecessary loans.

I'm pretty certain it's a lie about him being a father, people cite a Facebook account in his name posting a paragraph about how he became a dad 2 weeks before he turned 16 before posting this video; http://instagram.com/p/jpevUNwTuO/

Child in that video is far too big and mobile to be two

• 1 month later...

Boga is talented for sure but I have seen musonda playing for a long time now, his vision, ball control and passing are insane. He has to keep working on his body though, he already became a lot stronger. He really isn't going to become a next mceachren, he has a very good mentality. He'll be a world class player for sure. We should loan him out next season so he can prove himself in a better competition, same with Boga.

Don't think we'll loan him next season. 1 more year and Musonda is homegrown.