Only people that have been at chelsea for long time care about winning

Chelsea?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always imagined Mansour to be much more naive and immature than Roman. They both may be mega rich now, but how they gained their fortunes and how situations they grew up in couldn't be more different.

I know Roman had to work his way up from the gutter, did the Sheikh inherit his fortune? I like to think the Sheikh is like Yusuf Amir from GTA IV :D

I know Roman had to work his way up from the gutter, did the Sheikh inherit his fortune? I like to think the Sheikh is like Yusuf Amir from GTA IV :D

The United Arab Emirates are just a collection of Constitutional Monarchies and Mansour is royalty. In the UAE seven families rule over the country and the Al Nahyans (Mansour's family) rule over the Emirate of Abu Dhabi ( an Emirate is equivalent to Kingdom). The AL Nahyan's have a sum of about $USD 150 Billion.

Think of it as if the Queen and British Royal family were the Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and every other high ranking MP.

It's in their interest to play well and deliver... Just look at Torres, Del Bosque dropped him from the national team.

At the end of the day Torres has enough money to retire and do what he wants , it depends how much a player cares about football some players (not saying Torres) Probs dont care.

• 4 months later...

I don't agree with this, but with a lot of young players coming in there could be some trouble. It might be wise to keep some players such as Malouda because we cannot change the team completely. Our attack is very young and new.