Only people that have been at chelsea for long time care about winning

Chelsea?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a live press conference too much to ask from RA?

Yes.

Every single word he says will be twisted by the media, and once you break that silence.. there is no going back. I doubt he would be able to tell us anything Buck & Gourlay couldn't anyway. So it would be rather pointless, and would only make us look like a club in crisis.

Yes.

Every single word he says will be twisted by the media, and once you break that silence.. there is no going back. I doubt he would be able to tell us anything Buck & Gourlay couldn't anyway. So it would be rather pointless, and would only make us look like a club in crisis.

Interesting, but City owner came out and back Mancini and stated their goals.

Then media just back of them.

I don't think it might be that different.

Interesting, but City owner came out and back Mancini and stated their goals.

Then media just back of them.

I don't think it might be that different.

Roman has been quiet for too long though, we don't want even more attention on him, it's bad enough Sky/BBC would rather show us multiple shots of Roman’s reactions from his executive box than the game itself. Roman is responsible for the manager merry go round, and blamed for every bad signing, whereas Mansour is relatively new on the scene. Breaking silence during a crisis season will only feed the press, and leave the fans wanting more. Besides, AVB has already confirmed that sealing a CL spot is the minimum requirement, so we already know Roman's amended objectives for the rest of the season.

Roman has been quiet for too long though, we don't want even more attention on him, it's bad enough Sky/BBC would rather show us multiple shots of Roman’s reactions from his executive box than the game itself. Roman is responsible for the manager merry go round, and blamed for every bad signing, whereas Mansour is relatively new on the scene. Breaking silence during a crisis season will only feed the press, and leave the fans wanting more. Besides, AVB has already confirmed that sealing a CL spot is the minimum requirement, so we already know Roman's amended objectives for the rest of the season.

I've always imagined Mansour to be much more naive and immature than Roman. They both may be mega rich now, but how they gained their fortunes and how situations they grew up in couldn't be more different.

therefore they should play. Our current coach and youngsters: Mata, Ramirez, Lukaku, Josh, Luiz etc, don't care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. Chelsea's young fans also don't really care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. People that have been here a long time have every right to complain about their bosses publicly because they are the only ones that really care about winning. I mean think about it: the only people that have Chelsea in their hearts are people that have been here a long time.

How about u think about why Mata, Luiz, Ramires, Torres joined Chelsea.... not to lose believe me.