Only people that have been at chelsea for long time care about winning

Chelsea?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah his bang on, happens with every club. When players first arrive, managers and even new supporters, they don't really want them to win. They put in hours and hours a day but really It takes about 5 years at the club for them to start caring and wanting to win.

lol, Yeah I think his got a point.

actually winning isnt the most important thing for me. It is being able to be proud of the effort the WHOLE team is making . That has been missing

this year and I DON'T blame AVB or the newcomers for that.

:clap:

The best post in a long time someone made here at talkchelsea.net.

I salute you sir!

therefore they should play. Our current coach and youngsters: Mata, Ramirez, Lukaku, Josh, Luiz etc, don't care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. Chelsea's young fans also don't really care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. People that have been here a long time have every right to complain about their bosses publicly because they are the only ones that really care about winning. I mean think about it: the only people that have Chelsea in their hearts are people that have been here a long time.

so your saying if your young or havent followed Chelsea for long your views dont matter? i dont get why they wouldnt care about winning if you surport a club dont you want the best for them? Just a question not attacking you!!

sorry guys I was just trying to prove a point. I was very up set reading the Lampard interview. it seemed to me he wanted to say just that.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1027298/chelsea's-frank-lampard-confirms-problems-with-andre-villas-boas?cc=5901

the youngsters are actually my favorite players, especially Mata and Luiz. I'm 100% behind AVB and I've been a fan of Chelsea for only 3-4 years.

Oh so your only now starting to care about winning.

if only we could speak to Lampard, he might be able to explain why people that have been at Chelsea for a while should have the authority to QUESTION THEIR FREAKING BOSSES PUBLICLY!

so who unliked something I said?