Only people that have been at chelsea for long time care about winning

Chelsea?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, from the outside, you can probably see that it's not been ideal but the important thing is not to focus on our disagreements too much. It can only be negative and people do like to play on negatives. But I just wanted to let you guys know that since I've been here a long time, it Automatcally means I care more about chelsea.

actually winning isnt the most important thing for me. It is being able to be proud of the effort the WHOLE team is making . That has been missing

this year and I DON'T blame AVB or the newcomers for that.

Agree!! When we lost to QPR/Man U aside from the annoyance from the ref I was proud of the performance!! They looked like they cared and wasnt one or two players dragging the rest along everyone cared and like you said hasnt been enough of that this season.

sorry guys I was just trying to prove a point. I was very up set reading the Lampard interview. it seemed to me he wanted to say just that.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1027298/chelsea's-frank-lampard-confirms-problems-with-andre-villas-boas?cc=5901

the youngsters are actually my favorite players, especially Mata and Luiz. I'm 100% behind AVB and I've been a fan of Chelsea for only 3-4 years.

sorry guys I was just trying to prove a point. I was very up set reading the Lampard interview. it seemed to me he wanted to say just that.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1027298/chelsea's-frank-lampard-confirms-problems-with-andre-villas-boas?cc=5901

the youngsters are actually my favorite players, especially Mata and Luiz. I'm 100% behind AVB and I've been a fan of Chelsea for only 3-4 years.

Ahh I get it now! I'm very glad that you aren't a nutter lol. Didn't catch the reference you made to lampard's interview yesterday when you quoted the part about things not looking ideal from the outside. I was completely bewildered at what you were posting!

Ahh I get it now! I'm very glad that you aren't a nutter lol. Didn't catch the reference you made to lampard's interview yesterday when you quoted the part about things not looking ideal from the outside. I was completely bewildered at what you were posting!

Hmm, to me it seems as though he was 100% serious, and as soon as people started to disagree he quickly made up any old bullshit, saying he was trying to prove a point...

Hmm, to me it seems as though he was 100% serious, and as soon as people started to disagree he quickly made up any old bullshit, saying he was trying to prove a point...

I don't know.. When I read the thread from the beginning again, what he said made sense.

Also just did a quick profile check and he started this thread:

a while back so he was definitely not serious

haha, no i kept referencing, 'been here a long time' and 'bleed Chelsea' just like the interview. just read my post history and u'll realize I'm my opinion of the "old guard"