Only people that have been at chelsea for long time care about winning

Chelsea?

therefore they should play. Our current coach and youngsters: Mata, Ramirez, Lukaku, Josh, Luiz etc, don't care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. Chelsea's young fans also don't really care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. People that have been here a long time have every right to complain about their bosses publicly because they are the only ones that really care about winning. I mean think about it: the only people that have Chelsea in their hearts are people that have been here a long time.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therefore they should play. Our current coach and youngsters: Mata, Ramirez, Lukaku, Josh, Luiz etc, don't care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. Chelsea's young fans also don't really care about winning because they haven't been here for a long time. People that have been here a long time have every right to complain about their bosses publicly because they are the only ones that really care about winning. I mean think about it: the only people that have Chelsea in their hearts are people that have been here a long time.

at the moment it seems the players who have been here the longest care the least about the club and the most about themselves ,,,JT the

exception

They do care about winning, and don't forget Josh has been at this club for a very long time, just about as long as Lampard because he's been in our youth since he was 9 and he's 18 now. If it's anyone causing the problems it's the ones who have been here for a while Lampard, Terry and Cole, so we hear in the papers anyway, we need to get the team spirit sorted out and then the way of playing, we have so many problems at the moment it's hard to highlight them all at once.

He's not trolling, smoking, or taking the piss guys, he's just expressed his opinion in a strange way, not a good way at getting your point across, but he thinks that players like Mata, Lukaku etc don't care about winning or don't care much about the club that's why they have to play more and the ones like Lampard are the ones who are getting hurt and asking questions, that's why we need to play Mata, Lukaku, etc more.

Personally i don't agree because i think Mata and especially Lukaku care about the club, and they shouldn't be questioned about it. They want the club to win, you see them cheering on the sideline with happy faces when we score.

[sarcasm]Great post. 11/10, would read again.[/sarcasm]

Your confusions prove my point exactly, all of you probably haven't been here for a long time, you don't bleed chelsea, therefore you don't care about winning. I've been here a long time, so I know more about the way Chelsea should play than AVB. I'm not saying I want to be the only one expressing his opinion but, if I stay quit, I want to see Chelsea fans say smart stuff.

Your confusions prove my point exactly, all of you probably haven't been here for a long time, you don't bleed chelsea, therefore you don't care about winning. I've been here a long time, so I know more about the way Chelsea should play than AVB. I'm not saying I want to be the only one expressing his opinion but, if I stay quit, I want to see Chelsea fans say smart stuff.

your posts are offensive (the parts about younger fans not caring and then saying that ALL OF US don't care when you don't even know how old we are and how long we've supported the club - not that it matters anyway) and you are deluded.

I hope that you are trolling because if not, I feel sorry for you.

Quite the shtick you have.