95 members have voted

1. 1. will we finish top 4

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not 100% confident about getting fourth , due to our form against some of the smaller sides in the league this season. we need RVP to get a nock so Arse loose a few. If we miss out , we miss out it might be the wake up call we need. As long as the bloody dippers dont get it , if they do i may give up on football... god they make my blood boil , the Carling cup is now a major tournament because they won it....

Arsenal schedule|Chelsea schedule

Newcastle (H) Stoke (H)

Everton (A) Man City (A)

Aston Villa (H) Tottenham (H)

QPR (A) Aston Villa (A)

Man City (H) Wigan (H)

Wolves (A) Fulham (A)

Wigan (H) Newcastle (H)

Chelsea (H) Arsenal (A)

Stoke (A) QPR (H)

Norwich (H) Liverpool (A)

West Brom (A) Blackburn (H)

Interesting to see them side-by-side. It'll be a real struggle for fourth, but we may do it.

Our remaining fixture list isn't very tempting. I'm nervous we might struggle against Stoke, City, Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal, Liverpool... and even Villa is a hard nut to crack (they are annoying to play against, they usually turn up against us). I would normally expect wins against the likes of Wigan, Fulham and Blackburn... but I'm not too confident at all even against them. Villa, Wigan, Fulham, QPR and Blackburn are our best chances to grab points.. we simply cannot afford to lose or even draw with them. A win against Arsenal will be essential if we are still close together by that time.

Other than that I don't see many places where Arsenal can fuck up. Newcastle, City and we will be a match to them, but others they are expected to win. West Brom and Stoke will be able to surprise, especially at home.

LET'S DO THIS! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lu44okWqnZ1qaye4so1_400.jpg

Lmao!, it's amazing how many people have put 'yes', did you know we havent even played one hard game in the league this season in 2012... we have all our hard fixtures to come, and already it seems impossible to get there. It's not even being optimistic it's lying to yourself.

Well they do have more games that they could lose points... QPR away, Everton away, WBA away. Its only about the form,

and you never know how Arsenal are going to play. It will be nerve racking thats for sure..

Sloth, this day changed the race a lot... i think that now alot of people will have a different opinion.

Well they do have more games that they could lose points... QPR away, Everton away, WBA away. Its only about the form,

and you never know how Arsenal are going to play. It will be nerve racking thats for sure..

I disagree. I think we are more likely to lose points than Arsenal tbf, our fixtures are tougher and our team plays shitter.

It will be a miracle if we make it.

There's not one single consistent player on this team, they're all always on and off. While RVP does the business for L'arse week in, week out.

They will probably fuck about until AVB gets sacked and then miraculously finish at 3rd spot with the new manager. You can feel the despair in some of the players that AVB hasn't got fired, yet they've given their all. I wouldn't expect any jaw dropping performances from certain players until they get what they want.

I disagree. I think we are more likely to lose points than Arsenal tbf, our fixtures are tougher and our team plays shitter.

Thats the situation now, it could change. two weeks ago they lost 4-0 to AC Milan and all of the Arsenal fans i know said the season is over for them.

I agree our fixtures are tougher but i just said they have more games to lose points than what you mentioned. I actually think that both teams can

lose points every game, thatS how bad we are, and them. The win they had today was hugh, but lets not forget that the score should have been

like 5-2 to livepool if they could finish their chances. Lets not make Arsenal a good team, they have an awful season too and they are playing bad

football too, just better than us atm...

They will probably fuck about until AVB gets sacked and then miraculously finish at 3rd spot with the new manager. You can feel the despair in some of the players that AVB hasn't got fired, yet they've given their all. I wouldn't expect any jaw dropping performances from certain players until they get what they want.

some have given FUCK ALL lately

Sloth, this day changed the race a lot... i think that now alot of people will have a different opinion.

You're saying it's just happened now?...

we were going down hill ever since the club decided not to make any new signings, i've said it for ages we will end up finishing 6th or 7th at the end of the season, because how can we win games?, we can't...

we can only beat Bolton that's it!, we can't beat any other team, how can we get points?, we can't win big games we lose all those, we can't win midtable teams and we struggle against the relegation teams, it's almost impossible we can only go downhill, we can't rely on other teams, the only way we can rely on Arsenal, and Liverpool is if they lose every game starting from now, and that ain't gonna happen.

Call me pessimistic whatever , but if i am to put my money on one thing it's that chelsea will not get a top 4 finish , we will probably struggle against stoke , astonvilla and wigan , also there isn't any reason to think we can get anything out of the City , Spurs and Arsenal games.

what's done is done , i hope AVB stays to get those fuckin players out of here , and by the time he realizes we have no top 4 chances , i hope he fuckin put Lampard , Malouda , Drogba , Bosingwa , Kalou , Mikel , etc. to the reserves team till the end of this season before kicking them out , a mix between our best reserves and Mata , Sturridge , Luiz , Iva , Ramires will have more chances of winning games than those old , useless , greedy players.

And next year Roman will have to get his wallet out of his pocket , if he is scared off by the FFP rule and that it might not allow us to get in the UCL , then without at least 120 mil. next year we have no hope of securing a top 4 finish .