I'm worried about 4th place

Chelsea?

will we finish top 4  

95 members have voted

1. 1. will we finish top 4

• Yes
    • No

I'm worried about Arsenal smashing Tottenham today and Liverpool winning CC. That will give them a lot of confidence which will lead to better results...

Will we make it? Hmm tough to say, but we certainly have the needed quality. I really hope we do.

Yeah saying that Arsenal and Liv play next week...hmmm...cant win that one on a penatly shoot out!Hopfully Gerrard and co get so big headed they cant fit their heads out the dressing room door

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTTENHAM

53pts | +21

Manchester United (H)

Everton (A)

Stoke (H)

Chelsea (A)

Swansea (H)

Sunderland (A)

Norwich (H)

Bolton (A)

QPR (A)

Blackburn (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Fulham (H)

ARSENAL

46pts | +16

Liverpool (A)

Newcastle (H)

Everton (A)

Aston Villa (H)

QPR (A)

Manchester City (H)

Wolves (A)

Wigam (H)

Chelsea (H)

Stoke (A)

Norwich (H)

West Brom

CHELSEA

46pts | +16

West Brom (A)

Stoke (H)

Manchester City (A)

Tottenham (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Wigan (H)

Fulham (A)

Newcastle (H)

Arsenal (A)

QPR (H)

Liverpool (A)

Blackburn (H) shim.gif

NEWCASTLE

43pts | 0

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Norwich (H)

West Brom (A)

Liverpool (H)

Swansea (A)

Bolton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Stoke (H)

Wigan (A)

Manchester City (H)

Everton (A)

LIVERPOOL

39pts | +6 - 1 game in hand

Arsenal (H)

Sunderland (A)

Everton (H)

QPR (A)

Wigan (H)

Newcastle (A)

Aston Villa (H)

Blackburn (A)

Fulham (H)

West Brom (H)

Norwich (A)

Chelsea (H)

Swansea (A)

Looking at that Liverpool probably have the easiest..

We've got the hardest, still go to play Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle and Liverpool, we can't really lose any of those matches.

Tottenham should finish 3rd.

We can do it but i don't think we will do it in the end. I think Arsenal have that impetus to go on and clinch it, they have more creativity in their ranks and they have a prime Robin Van Persie who can't stop scoring. We don't have a striker to get us consistent goals and I just think that is where we will probably just miss out. I know this might sound a bit horrible but I blame this on TORRES ! Alan shearer was highlighting his lack of desire to get in the box last night on match of the day and he's hiding now. Look at Lampard's movement for the Mata cross it was brilliant and Torres was outside the box, he didn't even make the run he just stood there like an idiot. We have basically played the whole season without a striker, we need someone to stand in that 6 yard box, Drogba can do it but he's near the end now. That's why i would play Lukaku and give him valuable first team experience instead of wasting time on 2 striker that WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON !

Ehh no not really, only and ONLY IF we win next week convincingly and spuds lose. Spuds always lose to Manu so we need to win badly tu cut gap to 4 points. Spurs have never been in a position like this and it surely is Gina show at SOME POINT! also on bleacher report read great article in how lamps and essien NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER! yesterday was first time ALL FREAKIN YEAR that they played together. (I know essiens injury). But them two along with romeu should be stable mid field that CAN go on and win games vs cream of crop and low of lows. May not be available everygame but atleat at some matches.

We can get it guys show some fukin FAITH!!

I know i am I'm sure I am I'm CHELSEA TILL I DIE!! :)

If you watched MOTD last night you would have seen Alan Hansen analyze Essien's role in yesterday's game! I know it was against a struggling Bolton side but aren't we struggling at the moment too? Anyways he was immense and i think if we play him there in that Makalele role for the rest of the season then we have a better chance of finishing 4th than not! I still think we should try Kalou on the right and Danny as out striker too, would it hurt to just try that for one match!?

Essien looked back to near his full ability, IMO.

I still think we can get 4th. Our only real contenders are inconsistent Arsenal and Liverpool and the untested Newcastle.

And I do agree with Blue-in-me-Veins, its times like this we have to have faith and back the team. Not to boo them off at half time or leave early.

We can and should really. Regardless of how bad a team we are, I say we're still better than Arse and Liverpiss.

Arsenal aren't consistent at all, they can win their cup final league games 5 - 3 and 5 - 2 but will fail in their easy games vs Wigan etc. RVP will flop soon, BELIEVE! lol

As for Liverpool...I don't even need to say anything.

I think we can get 4th, we're only behind on Goal Difference

Think we're going to finish third to be honest. Look at Spurs - their season has imploded. Since Redknapp's been linked seriously with the England job they've lost to City and Arsenal, and drawn with Stevenage in the FA Cup. The players are so obviously - and quite rightly - distracted by the future of the manager, and looking at the run of fixtures they now have, I wouldn't be surprised if we overtook them. Put it this way, we've been so shockingly awful and they've been apparently brilliant - but by the time we come to play them we'll probably end up only a couple of points behind. When the time comes that we string wings together, Spurs will be stunned in the wake of a Chelsea surge to automatic UCL Football.

The Emirates game depends on the approach and what lineup we actually put out. Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry and Cole back four with Romeu and Essien holding we will piss on them in the counter attack but anything similar to the team we played against them at Stamford Bridge it could turn pretty nasty.

City of Manchester if we can dig deep we can get a point, infact this match will be the first for a long long time i will genuinely delighted with a point, i would settle for points away at most big games but i wouldn't celebrate like we won but City's home record and the way we are playing means i would probably this time.

Anfield i can't see us getting anything out of, Queen Jenny just seems to have us sussed and Liverpool always treat our games like cup final's.

The Emirates game depends on the approach and what lineup we actually put out. Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry and Cole back four with Romeu and Essien holding we will piss on them in the counter attack but anything similar to the team we played against them at Stamford Bridge it could turn pretty nasty.

City of Manchester if we can dig deep we can get a point, infact this match will be the first for a long long time i will genuinely delighted with a point, i would settle for points away at most big games but i wouldn't celebrate like we won but City's home record and the way we are playing means i would probably this time.

Anfield i can't see us getting anything out of, Queen Jenny just seems to have us sussed and Liverpool always treat our games like cup final's.

I agree with the the games away at city and the dippers , i think we can beat Arsenal if we play to our best.

Unfortunatly its all down to how other teams perform now , instead of previous seasons were our results only counted and we were guarenteed a top 4 place. i dont think it will be catastophic if we miss out , look at spuds. it will just be disappointing that we wont be able to buy the targets we want.