95 members have voted

1. 1. will we finish top 4

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it's not going to happen, AVB doesn't seem to be a miracle worker and i can't see our team scraping through and getting 3 points in most games, we still have hard games to come up aswell, and Arsenal have RVP who is dragging them on constantly, and i know Liverpool are going to go on a good run and go above us, we will only go lower, i have no confidence in the team at all, we were good against Bolton, but to be fair Bolton aren't a good team, they defended well but they couldn't do anything to us so we just had the ball all the time.

Why would anybody vote "no"?

Why have that negativity? I prefer to think that our 3 nil victory yesterday could be our renaissance to end the season on a high.

Lamps and Drogba + the young talents could give us the flow we need to keep winning, especially against the bigger teams.

The players believe they can do it so why would any of us think otherwise?

If Arsenal had lost today been a bit more confident.But them winning.Not so much.Spurs loosing doesnt effect us!What matters at the moment is Arsenal seeing as we're level with them.We have tough games coming up and all depends how the games are approched.If we can get our act finally together and start playing like a team,no problem.Carry on as we have been however and we're screwed.So many tough games coming up...yeah Arsenal and co do as well but their results dont effect us if we cant get points ourselves.Cant rely just on other team dropping its down to us...nervey times ahead thats for definate

If the prima donas learn a little bit from legends like Scholes and Giggs into how to pour out your heart in the field and leave everything no matter how much you don't agree with your manager I would have great hope.

As of now, I am still evaluating to see if it can be done.

If you watched MOTD last night you would have seen Alan Hansen analyze Essien's role in yesterday's game! I know it was against a struggling Bolton side but aren't we struggling at the moment too? Anyways he was immense and i think if we play him there in that Makalele role for the rest of the season then we have a better chance of finishing 4th than not! I still think we should try Kalou on the right and Danny as out striker too, would it hurt to just try that for one match!?

I think our next three games are VITAL: WBA away, Birmingham away in the cup, and Stoke at home.

If we win these three, it will bring massive confidence to the lads and we can tackle City & Napoli immediately after that.

If we don't get 6 points from those 2 prem games and lose in the replay, I can see us just collapsing.

I hope to god that the Bolton game will prove to be a catalyst to a late resurgence.

I don't know why you don't see them as a threat they've only had one problem this season and it's been goals, and i think they are on the way to solving it.

They still look clueless against the lesser sides, i still expect the Stoke's and Wigan's of this world to get result's at Anfield.

Liverpool seem to be just as dodgy as we are..except we're not that great at getting results against the top sides or the lesser sides of late.

But they do seem to be quielty creeping up a few weeks ago wasnt so worried but now they're back up again!...and a game in hand as well.And we dont play them till near the end so god knows what that game will decide...and Arsenal come to that we dont play them till near the end either :S more eek

I think we can.

Tottenham have more or less secured 3rd, they're flying too high with it to give it up. Arsenal are the only real contenders for it with us, and their unreliability is almost as bad as ours. Whatever happens, it'll come down to the final weeks of the season, but we need a run of results.

The team needs to build on yesterdays win and get a run going, this season it will come down to the will/determination of the players above all else.

I'm worried about Arsenal smashing Tottenham today and Liverpool winning CC. That will give them a lot of confidence which will lead to better results...

Will we make it? Hmm tough to say, but we certainly have the needed quality. I really hope we do.