Younes Belhanda

bluesman2610

With the aging of our squad and the need for new talent.. I found myself looking for creative cm/cam .. landed at montpellier young moroccan Younes Belhanda

Watch the vid and discuss .. his contract comes up this summer and is listed at 7m pounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh162CToxsA

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is a beast on FIFA 12 and he is an integral part of the high flying Montpellier squad.

this is true too but i been watching a lot of other leagues due to our poor performances this season and i think he would be a dynamic fit in our mid and for 7 million pounds you can not go wrong

i agree and his team is looking like they want to make champions league as well so they will want to keep him i think he has the right stuff to help us get to the next level good on the ball and physical plays two ways which is always a bonus

• 5 weeks later...

I dont get it, why we dont start looking at such kind of players...young, cheaper and already experienced.

For this guy, i heard Barca put high interest on, and for such price he would be great in chelsea. they compare him to hazard, he can play as winger and playmaker and he's really proven, not unlike de bruyne and such players...

I really hate such stories, when we are observing MODRIČ type of player, but we dont get him, and instead, we get MEIRELES!!!???WTF? No really, we should get belhanda for half price of modric or even less, and ten times better than meireles. but we shoul try to get such players immediatly, not after our main transfer target falls into water and we are looking for alternative in last hour of transfer period...

In all, Hazard/Hamšik, Azpi and Belhanda would be great choice of transfers, 60mio max for three great, necessary players...+they are young and ready for first team action...and then there is some more money for one more player of ''up to 15mio'' range.

with the sales of boss, kalou, ferreira, meireles,...we get 15mio for all :D which means 15mio+15mio=30mio for another player of more central holding midfielder position. Something between attacking/deffensive midfielder to strenghten our midfield and add some more rotation after we sell meireles...

He's a good player, but frustrating at times. Not yet mature in his game even if he has a real technical quality. Chelsea is a far too big step in my opinion at the moment

you talk about maturity but we start and continue to play sturridge due to his technical ability, not knocking sturridge because he is a fantastic player but he was once more rough around he edges like belhanda..he has the technical ability and the athleticism to thrive in the fast past english game and pair him in a midfield with mata we are looking very strong in the middle..

well he's playmaker and winger. he has great long and short passing (which sturridge is more selfish). the passing would be great for our midfield, since we need a good passer for

torres. he is great dribller and creative man, which we need. and last, french league is very similar to english by type of football style. strong and quick...

sure, belhanda will need some time to get into english football (hazard would need some time aswell), but he would quickly adopt english life. and definately, he is strong enough to play in pl. just compare players like fabregas, mata, silva,...they all looked far too weak, but they are the best in pl (cesc left...). belhanda would be doing the same thing as theese spaniards...

offcourse this guy is not the only option, but he is great option, cheap enough. next year playing for us, he could be next hazard...for half money.

I dont get it, why we dont start looking at such kind of players...young, cheaper and already experienced.

with the sales of boss, kalou, ferreira, meireles,...we get 15mio for all :D which means 15mio+15mio=30mio for another player of more central holding midfielder position. Something between attacking/deffensive midfielder to strengthen our midfield and add some more rotation after we sell meireles...

I wouldn't mind looking at Yann M'Vila for that CM/DM position in our midfield, he's got some serious ability & by recent reports, it seems like he'd be interested in moving to a 'bigger club' (Arsenal, Juve, Milan, even United have had a look at him).

He's a good player, but frustrating at times. Not yet mature in his game even if he has a real technical quality. Chelsea is a far too big step in my opinion at the moment

When he is ready for the big step, another club will walk on in and nab him. We need to get these bastards early and when they are cheaper.

Remember this guy? When we get them early, fireworks can happen.

18685robben.jpg

Would be another Man City 'decent' buy, or a Newcastle one, as stated above, does show some kind of talent. We do need another inspirational and determined player in midfeild like a certain Brazilian gladiator.

• 2 weeks later...

He told bundesliga interests him. Bayern and Borussia specialy. I wonder how good might Dortmund get if they buy this player as well. I can only wonder, how they bought Marko Reus and now they might snao this one too. Well, borussia play nice, they are top of bundesliga; likely to be champions and get CL football. And surely, their stadium is beast. Just imagine Gotze, Kagawa, Reus, Belhanda, Lewandowski, Subotic, Hummels, Pisczek, Smeltzer,...and if they kept Sahin, this would be one beast team. Seriously, and they might actualty get Sahin on loan from RM next season. They have indeed, very good youth academy. I heard they have very luxorious complex, completely comparable to barca...i do like this team, specialy because they are smaller and have own players. If they keep the team, I believe in few years, they will compete for top eight in EU.

Scored 2 goals against Marseille yesterday ... first one was a penalty and the second one was a real beauty (half scissor kick) from the edge of the box.

I think he is a very good player and I think he could add something new to our midfield, which is very one-dimensional at the moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You