Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluesman2610

Wishlist Younes Belhanda

Started by bluesman2610,

116 posts in this topic

Fergie don't hang around waiting, he has the great skill of recognizing talent and getting them in before they become global superstars

This is what makes good managers and is also why none of you are managers. Alot of you, for whatever reason, don't want to buy players that have alot of potential. You'd rather wait untill they're double the price. Thank god you don't run the club.

whinni09 likes this

Why he decided to play for Morocco?

Id love to see him playing for France. What a team that would be:

Lloris

Sagna-Sakho-Rami-Evra

Mvilla-Cabaye

Nasri-Belhanda-Ribery

Benzema

WOW

I'd take Nasri out. Nasri is like a decapitated rooster, he just runs around a lot which leads to nothing. I'd rather Gourcuff (no matter how terrible he has been) and Martin.

I'd take Nasri out. Nasri is like a decapitated rooster, he just runs around a lot which leads to nothing. I'd rather Gourcuff (no matter how terrible he has been) and Martin.

But he will surely play on euros.

But I am realy sad what happend to Gourcouff. He seemed to be fantastic playmaker, instead he got injuries and he was very undisciplined...

THAT could easily happen to Hazard who is flying a bit too much...

But he will surely play on euros.

He wouldn't if I was the French Coach (and I should be).

Then people of France would criticise you!

You saw what happened to that Domenech, worst coach ever.

BlueLyon serious question here alright?, you think you can handle this?, well ima say it anyway.

Can we sign Younes Belhanda?.

Then people of France would criticise you!

You saw what happened to that Domenech, worst coach ever.

The wouldn't be criticising me after I win the Euros with 100% clean sheets and an average score of 5.

BlueLyon serious question here alright?, you think you can handle this?, well ima say it anyway.

Can we sign Younes Belhanda?.

If you would be my assistant, everything is possible.

Yp, there is SMALL chance we can sign Belhanda, but there are more possible targets...

The wouldn't be criticising me after I win the Euros with 100% clean sheets and an average score of 5.

Well France finaly has some decent team of actual workers like in Zidane times. I hope they go far, but you are still overreacting.

Well France finaly has some decent team of actual workers like in Zidane times. I hope they go far, but you are still overreacting.

I'm telling you I'm a genius when it comes to tactics or...

...maybe you just don't get my sense of humour

If you would be my assistant, everything is possible.

Yp, there is SMALL chance we can sign Belhanda, but there are more possible targets...

Thanks BlueLyon, means a lot to me.

I'm telling you I'm a genius when it comes to tactics or...

...maybe you just don't get my sense of humour

Sure I get it ;) It was meant sarcastic that you were too optimistic by those 5 goal margins and I replied France is good, but under you, they might get 4 goals average per game, because 5 is uterly ridiculous on euros (while 4 isnt that much :D )

If Belhanda goes to City, he will 100% ruin his career. Hazard wouldnt, because he is ready, while Belhanda isnt. He would suceed only here, because Im sure he would have lot of chances, at City you cant expect that.

If we get Hazard, City could get Belhanda and he would fail there due to a lack of oppurtunities. If they get Hazard we get Belhanda and he would grow into quite a player here. We just keep winning!

If we get Hazard, City could get Belhanda and he would fail there due to a lack of oppurtunities. If they get Hazard we get Belhanda and he would grow into quite a player here. We just keep winning!

it truly is a win win ... if we dont get one we should def get the other, both wonderful young talents