Younes Belhanda

bluesman2610

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not convinced too he is Chelsea quality yet but very very good young player...

but you believe kevin de bryune is or marko marin..what is chelsea quality we are speaking of? we are rebuilding our team ..belhanda would benefit from learning the game from someone like frank lampard ...i have a feeling this lad belhanda would be a much better fit then both of these players...his physical attributes alone but him ahead of some of our more recent signings bar juan mata... this is not one to wait on..i keep saying this if we want to make champions league again we got to be smart with our spending otherwise FFP will kick our A*S

Him and Jovetic are still quite cheap, at 15-20 mio. Next summer, they could easily be 30, like Hazard.

We should go after at least one of them.

Exactly. As a general fan of football I want to see how Montpellier handles the Champion's League next season but as a Chelsea fan I want to sign this guy ASAP. He price will only increase unless he is badly injured.

Azpi, Hulk, Belhanda and Moutinho this summer, Jovetic in winter :)

Jovetic wont play in euros, he is not so sought after like Belhanda is and I think we will still be able to get him for 20mio. Belhanda will (if he wants to go) be sold and there are a lot of bidders. He plays more with the team, passing to mates, more than Hazard. City is saying they would be offering only 10mio £ bid which is realy cheap. Go after him!

We haven't been linked with him, so at the end of the day, us getting him is unlikely. However we have been signing players out of the blue of late, so hopefully Belhanda can be one of those signings, but I think Hulk will be the final Attacking player we get.

Why he decided to play for Morocco?

Id love to see him playing for France. What a team that would be:

Lloris

Sagna-Sakho-Rami-Evra

Mvilla-Cabaye

Nasri-Belhanda-Ribery

Benzema

WOW

Lloris

Sagna-Sakho-Rami-Evra

Mvilla-Cabaye

Nasri-Belhanda-Ribery

Benzema

WOW

The French team is really good anyway, they play Malouda though! Can't believe they left Sakho out of their Euro 2012 squad tbh....

He is not ready, not convinced he is Chelsea quality yet. He needs to mature more.

this aint just aimed at you Joker more the comment and the amount of times it`s said by various people on here.

why have we got to wait till we are more sure of them,when their price will inflate once they have proved themselves on bigger stages?

also other big clubs will be getting in a bidding war us over them. Fergie don't hang around waiting, he has the great skill of recognizing talent and getting them in before they become global superstars,hence why despite other teams spending more most summers than them they remain always in the mix for trophies.

Fergie don't hang around waiting, he has the great skill of recognizing talent and getting them in before they become global superstars

This is what makes good managers and is also why none of you are managers. Alot of you, for whatever reason, don't want to buy players that have alot of potential. You'd rather wait untill they're double the price. Thank god you don't run the club.

Lloris

Sagna-Sakho-Rami-Evra

Mvilla-Cabaye

Nasri-Belhanda-Ribery

Benzema

WOW

I'd take Nasri out. Nasri is like a decapitated rooster, he just runs around a lot which leads to nothing. I'd rather Gourcuff (no matter how terrible he has been) and Martin.

I'd take Nasri out. Nasri is like a decapitated rooster, he just runs around a lot which leads to nothing. I'd rather Gourcuff (no matter how terrible he has been) and Martin.

But he will surely play on euros.

But I am realy sad what happend to Gourcouff. He seemed to be fantastic playmaker, instead he got injuries and he was very undisciplined...

THAT could easily happen to Hazard who is flying a bit too much...

Then people of France would criticise you!

You saw what happened to that Domenech, worst coach ever.

BlueLyon serious question here alright?, you think you can handle this?, well ima say it anyway.

Can we sign Younes Belhanda?.

Then people of France would criticise you!

You saw what happened to that Domenech, worst coach ever.

The wouldn't be criticising me after I win the Euros with 100% clean sheets and an average score of 5.

BlueLyon serious question here alright?, you think you can handle this?, well ima say it anyway.

Can we sign Younes Belhanda?.

If you would be my assistant, everything is possible.

Yp, there is SMALL chance we can sign Belhanda, but there are more possible targets...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You