test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

FIFA modding

Started by termninja,

40 posts in this topic

Can't do it :(

It is not possible to edit hair and model files for Fifa12. Guy who was supposed to make it possible has disappeared. I can only use EA's models and try textures on them and for example, for Mata I used Rooney's model. I have tried over 50 head models and almost all looked awful.

In that case you did quite well considering the limitations. Don't sweat over it.

termninja likes this

In that case you did quite well considering the limitations. Don't sweat over it.

Thanks mate :)

I always appreciate feedback.

Is this useable for FIFA 11/FIFA 10 for PC :D!

or just FIFA 12 :D

Only FIFA12 PC. There are loads of FIFA10/11 mods out there though, just google 'em.

Wilson likes this

Awesome. This page is actually the first one to pop out when you type in fifa modding on google :D

Kit in game.

fifa2012041518561184.png

fifa2012041518544130.png

fifa2012041518553635.png

fifa2012041519003246.png

fifa2012041518541667.png

I, being my stupid idiot self, decided to try out CM12 and then done some editing and then uninstalled. The changes are in game, but I can't download new squads (for example the January Transfer Window squad update), crashes on 100%... is there a way to reverse all of my changes and fix this? :D

Here we go, finally a tool has been release that allows custom models for FIFA12. That means much better faces for the game though we still can't edit hair.

Juan Mata

qituPV.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Ramires

d4nFZz.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Gary Cahill

toUd0E.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Raul Meireles

96uNI5.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Angel Di Maria

Jbi6J3.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Chelsea mini facepack

iEaOzX.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

I, being my stupid idiot self, decided to try out CM12 and then done some editing and then uninstalled. The changes are in game, but I can't download new squads (for example the January Transfer Window squad update), crashes on 100%... is there a way to reverse all of my changes and fix this? :D

yeah...reinstall the game :D

don't mess around with modding unless you know whatcha doin'. I can't help you precisely because I actually never broke my Fifa12 and ummm...I kinda can't download the january update because...meh it's not important :halo:

Here we go, finally a tool has been release that allows custom models for FIFA12. That means much better faces for the game though we still can't edit hair.

Juan Mata

qituPV.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Ramires

d4nFZz.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Gary Cahill

toUd0E.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Raul Meireles

96uNI5.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Angel Di Maria

Jbi6J3.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Chelsea mini facepack

iEaOzX.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

yeah...reinstall the game :D

don't mess around with modding unless you know whatcha doin'. I can't help you precisely because I actually never broke my Fifa12 and ummm...I kinda can't download the january update because...meh it's not important :halo:

Kay. :3 Thanks alot. So wait, I just uninstall & reinstall, easy as that? Knowing EA, I have to ask if I'll need to re-enter my validation code and also if my online data will be deleted.

Important question, do you people want me to post links for other players also or those related somehow to Chelsea?

Oriol Romeu, 2 textures.

xnpefn.png

zfNdot.png

Download

Amazing facepack by Anuke, probably the best facemaker for FIFA.

aa91d325.jpg?id=43eec425342dc60d303239343638

mediafire_12.jpg filefront_12.jpg

Kay. :3 Thanks alot. So wait, I just uninstall & reinstall, easy as that? Knowing EA, I have to ask if I'll need to re-enter my validation code and also if my online data will be deleted.

Reinstalling the game should fix everything. If you really want get into the modding, I'll give you a tip - BACKUP every fuckin' thing :D You never know what may happen, and I'm still not sure how the hell is my FIFA still able to fire up :D

I'm not sure with online data as I don't play it online, can't help ya there.

Nice, this thread is actually the 1st one to be shown by google once you type fifa modding :D

Anyway, our away kit ;)

You can use our 3rd kit shorts texture for the shorts until I find a custom one ;)

1c415d13.jpg?id=a7b341302d6b852d333638363932

If you mod your FIFA, these are the best kits for CHELSEA available.

CHELSEA 2012/2013 HOME KIT BY SPEEDSHADOW

o5WsmB.png

DlPeSF.png

CHELSEA 2012/2013 AWAY KIT BY SPEEDSHADOW

GliA4x.png

Nb8JEa.png

CHELSEA 2012/2013 GK KIT BY SPEEDSHADOW

FznTld.png

0rYEw7.png

Screenshots

YNaa9z.png

SnLYzc.png

N7pRkp.png

wnYXsW.png

hGxgOi.png

edorjq.png

kWSEJO.png

OMqn2q.png

xyNUec.png

Kostas likes this

If you mod your FIFA, these are the best kits for CHELSEA available.

CHELSEA 2012/2013 HOME KIT BY SPEEDSHADOW

o5WsmB.png

DlPeSF.png

The socks of the home kit are blue.

The socks of the home kit are blue.

Didn't even notice it :ph34r: I'm to lazy to edit it, if I find a texture with white socks I'll post it.