FIFA modding

termninja

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His forehead is not as big and less square in real life. Might want to make the edges a bit more round:

Juan-Mata-Chelsea-Football-Photos.jpg

Can't do it :(

It is not possible to edit hair and model files for Fifa12. Guy who was supposed to make it possible has disappeared. I can only use EA's models and try textures on them and for example, for Mata I used Rooney's model. I have tried over 50 head models and almost all looked awful.

Can't do it :(

It is not possible to edit hair and model files for Fifa12. Guy who was supposed to make it possible has disappeared. I can only use EA's models and try textures on them and for example, for Mata I used Rooney's model. I have tried over 50 head models and almost all looked awful.

In that case you did quite well considering the limitations. Don't sweat over it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, being my stupid idiot self, decided to try out CM12 and then done some editing and then uninstalled. The changes are in game, but I can't download new squads (for example the January Transfer Window squad update), crashes on 100%... is there a way to reverse all of my changes and fix this? :D

Here we go, finally a tool has been release that allows custom models for FIFA12. That means much better faces for the game though we still can't edit hair.

Juan Mata

qituPV.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Ramires

d4nFZz.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Gary Cahill

toUd0E.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Raul Meireles

96uNI5.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Angel Di Maria

Jbi6J3.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Chelsea mini facepack

iEaOzX.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

I, being my stupid idiot self, decided to try out CM12 and then done some editing and then uninstalled. The changes are in game, but I can't download new squads (for example the January Transfer Window squad update), crashes on 100%... is there a way to reverse all of my changes and fix this? :D

yeah...reinstall the game :D

don't mess around with modding unless you know whatcha doin'. I can't help you precisely because I actually never broke my Fifa12 and ummm...I kinda can't download the january update because...meh it's not important :halo:

Here we go, finally a tool has been release that allows custom models for FIFA12. That means much better faces for the game though we still can't edit hair.

Juan Mata

qituPV.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Ramires

d4nFZz.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Gary Cahill

toUd0E.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Raul Meireles

96uNI5.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Angel Di Maria

Jbi6J3.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

Chelsea mini facepack

iEaOzX.jpg

mediafire_12.jpg

yeah...reinstall the game :D

don't mess around with modding unless you know whatcha doin'. I can't help you precisely because I actually never broke my Fifa12 and ummm...I kinda can't download the january update because...meh it's not important :halo:

Kay. :3 Thanks alot. So wait, I just uninstall & reinstall, easy as that? Knowing EA, I have to ask if I'll need to re-enter my validation code and also if my online data will be deleted.

Important question, do you people want me to post links for other players also or those related somehow to Chelsea?

Oriol Romeu, 2 textures.

xnpefn.png

zfNdot.png

Download

Amazing facepack by Anuke, probably the best facemaker for FIFA.

aa91d325.jpg?id=43eec425342dc60d303239343638

mediafire_12.jpg filefront_12.jpg

Kay. :3 Thanks alot. So wait, I just uninstall & reinstall, easy as that? Knowing EA, I have to ask if I'll need to re-enter my validation code and also if my online data will be deleted.

Reinstalling the game should fix everything. If you really want get into the modding, I'll give you a tip - BACKUP every fuckin' thing :D You never know what may happen, and I'm still not sure how the hell is my FIFA still able to fire up :D

I'm not sure with online data as I don't play it online, can't help ya there.

• 1 month later...