FIFA modding

termninja

All modding related to FIFA here. There will be some questions and bugs so we don't want to derail the official thread.

Know this though

You are modding your game on your own responability. Other modders including me will not be held responsible if you brake your game which is possible. If you follow tutorials closely and watch what you do don't worry though ;)

It is possible that your career and be a pro save files will become unusable.

Easiest way to mod FIFA is to use Creation Master 12 - a tool developed by Rinaldo which loads files from FIFA's database and lets you edit them through a user friendly GUI. It is easy to use, though it is still in the beta version.

I would advise you not to mess around too much with it if you don't know how it works.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here we go!

First thing, download Creation Master 12 (bottom of my post). Install it and start it. File=>Open - Select all and find your fifa 12 directory (c:/program files/ea sports/fifa 12 for example). If you selected it properly the program will ask you to pick a few more files. First fifa_ng_db-meta.xml then fifa_ng_db.db and then the language (eng_us.db is english).

Now, you have started Creation Master 12 and loaded your Fifa files.

Now we can import my kit ;)

Download the file and open it.

Click the Arsenal kit (ugly I know) image and type in Chelsea. Find the kit you want to replace. I personally replaced 3rd one because it's white and ugly. Click enter a few times until you find it.

Now we are going to import the texture.

On the picture find the part where it says Change texture here. Select image 1/5 and import my texture and then save it. Continue until you replaced and saved all 5 textures.

On the right side of the picture you can see

Jersey

Collar (number) - pick 7 here.

Picture

HSWcF5.png

Note - there are 2 main kit textures in my mod, 2a and 2b, pick 1 - difference is in SAMSUNG text, one is EAish and better imo and the other one is a bit bigger and from an earlier version.

Creation Master 12 download

download_icon.gif

Chelsea kit - Lyon style by Sh0n3x

download_icon.gif

Some screenshots ;)

1GlCDW.pngQHGdSj.png

d23vfw.png

qBiHEI.png

xGI8JM.png

TmbNzi.png

More mods to follow ;)

Good Sh0n3x!

I want to ask, do I have to open dabatase every time? Because it asks me every time I open Creation Master.

If you need advice or help skype me. I think we could create few players who deserve to be in the game (Chalobah, Hutchinson, Lalković...)

You must unless you open your registry and make some edits and then moves some files from FIFA. I haven't tried it so can't help you there.

I have you on skype so we'll see ;)

Where did you find Ramires face and how did you import it? I know how to import faces only for players which already have a face... Thx

I didn't find it, I made it, though I used a friend's texture. It will be posted here when it's finished ;)

It was imported through CM12.

Ladies and gentleman, I present you the unnoficial Chelsea 12/13 home kit for FIFA!

It has been made by my friend Rambo on my request :)

Golden patch by me ;)

eNkKdi.pngoUVt7W.png

7lAtHV.pngEXZDRP.png

Texture (insert through Creation Master 12)

zPGqSC.png

XbhbEY.png

5nKRhC.png

In game pictures.

yMqC7G.png

PNxFbZ.png

GgM16X.png

Dgelqk.png

97UYfx.png

6ZQvw5.png

LmqIxw.png

iDc1ef.png

I will release Meireles, Lukaku and McEachran faces when I finish them ;)

Face textures

John Terry improved texture by me

m0JoKE.png

Petr Cech improved texture by Uzair

D29IFf.png

Didier Drogba improved texture

TA8qCp.png

Edin Dzeko improved texture

LsGJf4.png

Kompany new texture

IIjPX2.png

Lavezzi texture