Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no chance in hell that Bertrand will play. If Cole isn't fit then Bosingwa will play at LB.

Agree. AVB spoke about Brum being 'the right kind of game for Ryan'. Napoli away certainly isn't the right kind of game. Thought he did ok yesterday, his sense of positioning is still something that I question however.

There's no chance in hell that Bertrand will play. If Cole isn't fit then Bosingwa will play at LB.

I'm of two minds about this...This game could be make or break, and to be honest, Bertrand is still learning his trade, especially when it comes to games in Europe. Of course he should play in order to gain experience, but he hardly had a chance in the group stages, so it might not be the best to throw him into this kind of game...With Bosingwa,...I needn't say anything more

A couple of pages ago, I think you said 2-0...what happened..you saw another one of our recent match highlights?

Can you quote me on this post then fella? Don't recall it myself. I doubt very much i would have said that. Been watching all season, was close with my 2-1 birmingham predication yday. I'm not an optimist like alot of people on here, i'm a realist. If you have been watching match highlights, i'm certain you might think different. I have been watching 90 minutes. Napoli's attack is ridic. Ours is poor

I agree.... It's too high profile a game to throw him in - particularly since it's the away leg. He should start against Bolton at the weekend though

Bertrand isn't even in the CL squad. Or was that just for the group stage matches?

EDIT : Just checked, he is in it. Nevermind this post.

I hope the boys won't let us down. It's important to have a stable defense in this game, and a 4-2-3-1 with Ivanovic-Luiz-Cahill-Bertrand/Bosingwa followed by Essien + Meireles/Mikel should do it. We can't afford to concede more than one goal. This is a special match and we should see a different attitude from our players.

They're defintly beatable...but sadly we are shite.It all depends on what team turns up.If we can play like we did against Valencia or City or Man U till Webb went crazy we have a good chance.However play meh and we're screwed.Away goal mega imporant.Not loosing also good but saying that we lost a tie before,went back to the Bridge and all went fine and dandy..not sure if that be the case this time but gotta go out a give a decent performance!

They're defintly beatable...but sadly we are shite.It all depends on what team turns up.If we can play like we did against Valencia or City or Man U till Webb went crazy we have a good chance.However play meh and we're screwed.Away goal mega imporant.Not loosing also good but saying that we lost a tie before,went back to the Bridge and all went fine and dandy..not sure if that be the case this time but gotta go out a give a decent performance!

There in lies the problem unfortunately