How can Chelsea claim to be rebuilding...

Chelsea?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why people rate Cavani so highly here. Just because he is a massive threat with Napoli doesn't also mean he will be for Chelsea.

the onlly reason I put Cavani in my line up is because he's the best CF that seems moveable at this point. I don't necessarily want Cavani, just a CF that scores on a regular basis

Drogba-- out

Malouda-- out

Mukel--- out

Bosingwa--out

Mierles--out

Then in would be

Jovetic a LW/ST to replace drogs

Malouda--Kevin de Bryune

Bosinwa-- alvaro perriera (converted rb)

Mikel-- romeu and essien.

Jovetic/mata----Torres/Lukaku---Studge/willian

Kdb/mata

Essien/Ramires/willian

Essien/romeu

Bench of: Josh mceachran, lampard, piazon anne kdb. Just from mid up that looks like a great squad willing to compete for epl title. I may have played one or two out of pos but u get the idea. Their not extreme buys like hazard and them but great quality low risk high reward purchases wich is what we'll get weather we like it or not. FFP on the way abramivich would do anything that would keep us out of the UCL like overspending by too much.

Willian shouldn't be brought in as a regular starter, rather a squad player. like Nasri, A. Young Valencia etc. IF KDB is ready for us then I'd rather we use him instead. but the main people that need to leave are probably the guys with strong ties to Jose era. Terry, Cole, Essien and Petr should provide enough adult supervision. At this point our goal should be trying our best to give youth time as much as possible. I know it hard but lets try to get them some time. Lukaku should be giving a start I think. Danny should maybe get a chance in the middle. And any youngsters the team deems ready to move up to first team should probably get a chance too.

Why do we keep saying it's a transitional season yet we we've only signed 1 new player who gets a chance (Mata) and our youth are still nowhere near the first team ? Why don't we try something different ? Why is Ashley Cole still one of the untouchables ?

How is that 'transition' ?

The manager must admit his mistakes and correct them. He hasn't done that so far.

Romeu (even I think he is nowhere near Mikel and you clearly see this through the last games the last 5 or 6 ones)

Moreorless

this is 3 players gett'n a chance

and we've lost out at rightbacks for BOTH transferwindow I would like to call into you're mind... and we've lost out at Agüero... who turns out to be a little Monster like we all knew before...

we can't expect a new stadium until Chelsea FC show the Chelsea Pitch Owners what the stadium would look like, where it would be etc. so the pitch owners vote in favour of selling Stamford Bridge back to the club and they can build a new ground. :)

BUMDER

yes, "transition" is the right word. And sacking the manager won't be a good idea, I don't want us to become like Palermo fc (13 managers in 11 years)! we have to rebuild, ok, but it has to be done gradually.

Gradually and properly though. I think we play like an uninspired team :(

We are not rebuilding anything, thats why sacking AVB wont achieve anything, as some members were suggesting.

Wow!! R u the same Brazilian henrique? If yes weren't you asking for AVBs head couple of months back? I am glad that sense has finally prevailed.

And I dot know what the fuck is wrong with people asking what's the big deal with Cavanni. Why the he'll do we have to buy players who are a big deal? Sheva and Torres anyone? Was Suarez a big deal? Was Mata a big deal?? It's about time we buy players who aren't a big deal but become one when they play for us.

Cavanni is fast and is a class finisher. He scores goals for all the clubs he played and also for his country on a consistent basis.

Wow!! R u the same Brazilian henrique? If yes weren't you asking for AVBs head couple of months back? I am glad that sense has finally prevailed.

And I dot know what the fuck is wrong with people asking what's the big deal with Cavanni. Why the he'll do we have to buy players who are a big deal? Sheva and Torres anyone? Was Suarez a big deal? Was Mata a big deal?? It's about time we buy players who aren't a big deal but become one when they play for us.

Cavanni is fast and is a class finisher. He scores goals for all the clubs he played and also for his country on a consistent basis.

Whats the problem with you, you great idiot? Does it matter If Im brazilian or not. You are a twat.

No Henrique, you're the twat on this forum. He never said anything negative about you being Brazilian, he has just caught you out and now you're playing the nationality card.

No Henrique, you're the twat on this forum. He never said anything negative about you being Brazilian, he has just caught you out and now you're playing the nationality card.

No, he said. No reason to act like a bitch going after her man...and you should stop creating stupid topics like you are doing in recent times, perhaps because nobody cares about you anymore, and you are seeking for attention...and now you dont even have the "tc legend" banner anymore.

No, he said. No reason to act like a bitch going after her man...and you should stop creating stupid topics like you are doing in recent times, perhaps because nobody cares about you anymore, and you are seeking for attention...and now you dont even have the "tc legend" banner anymore.

I suppose your post made some sense to you . but actually it is complete rubbish. Still most of your posts are.

why have you donated yet????/ or still loose with your tongue ,,tight with your money

See it? Rubish and nonsense talk, always you come with this. Do you think that "I've donated" banner make you better? But why I'm arguing with boring zolayes again?

See it? Rubish and nonsense talk, always you come with this. Do you think that "I've donated" banner make you better? But why I'm arguing with boring zolayes again?

because you lost your rag when they wound you up like a clockwork toy... and the joke is ,,,,YOU still can't see it .