Olivier Giroud

ack17

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting that given his desire to play regular football, he chose a club that will have RVP and Podolski ahead of him in the pecking order next year.

Wenger could play all 3 at once. Podolski on LW. Giroud upfront with Van Persie playing just behind him.

I guess though it would be weird considering the season he had this year to withdraw him and play him behind someone.

True but Van Persie is capable and likes to play in the hole behind the striker as well.

Doesn't really matter anyway, we dont have a pressing need for another striker

Not a pressing concern but we do need a capable one as backup to Torres.

Yep agreed. More cover than Sturridge? I think a Hulk/Jovetic buy would take care of that and id rather have the flexibility than a pure striker like giroud

Only reason I would want Hulk here is because of his physical strength to play upfront when needed and of course, his versatility to play in different positions. Otherwise, we should really be ignoring this transfer given Porto seem to be demanding a ridiculous amount of money for him!

Hopefully RvP leaves so we don't have to put up with Arsenal fans crowning themselves league champions all summer.

Already seeing the Arse roaches on twitter claiming they have the best attack in Europe. Fuck off. Your squad depth is pitiful and your defense is complete shit.

Hmm i don't like Arsenals stealthy transfer activities thus far. I said it to a friend (Arsenal fan) I will not be underestimating the Gooners next season! First Padolski and now potentially Giroud.

Hmm i don't like Arsenals stealthy transfer activities thus far. I said it to a friend (Arsenal fan) I will not be underestimating the Gooners next season! First Padolski and now potentially Giroud.

Makes me a bit anxious about what we'll do next. Hopefully we'll bring some new additions in soon and have everything in place for the USA tour.

Makes me a bit anxious about what we'll do next. Hopefully we'll bring some new additions in soon and have everything in place for the USA tour.

Yea me too. I would be devastated if we went into the tour under prepared in terms of squad depth considering the great position winning the Champions League put us in! Don't get me wrong I definitely don't think we are done with our dealings for this summer transfer window but i just hope we don't go and buy names rather than talents!

Why do you worry about some Giroud ?

One good season of last year. Nothing to brag about. Podolski is good player for Germany. As a club player he was benched most of the time.

The nippers of Arsenal is the last club you folks should be worried about.

Chelsea´s challenge will come from MCity, Manuni & not some pathetic Arsens.

Why do you worry about some Giroud ?

One good season of last year. Nothing to brag about. Podolski is good player for Germany. As a club player he was benched most of the time.

The nippers of Arsenal is the last club you folks should be worried about.

Chelsea´s challenge will come from MCity, Manuni & not some pathetic Arsens.

I'm not worried at all. Podolski played for a side that was relegated and most people don't even know who Giroud is.

I just want us to kick it in gear and assemble our squad without the drama that the end of the window will bring. No fucking around like last summer.