Andreas Christensen

Wilson

Christensen looks like a stick, imagine him trying to stop a strong striker...

I would be surprised if any EPL club wanted him on loan

To be fair, Oscar looks like a stick too but that hasn't stopped him from being effective and aggressive with challenges. Think we need to have Christensen play a few games and see how he fares before dismissing him as a weakling (Cuadrado is arguably the worst of the lot right now).

He is not ready for a PL team yet. If he did he would not recieve much playing time and would be best of here. Best for him is to go out on loan to a Championship team.

It's arguably easier for a young CB to play in the EPL than in the Championship. He's no Omeruo or Kalas, he won't be able to handle the physicality there and at the same time his technical abilities will not show.

If no EPL team wants him then it's probably best he goes to somewhere like Germany or something..

I think the main problem is that he has great solid players ahead of him in the pecking order. JT, Cahill, Zouma and Iva who can fill in there. Should try and go out on loan because it's unlikely he will have many chances to get first team action. I think he can make it, it's just that he isn't exceptional at anything now unlike Zouma who has monstrous physical attributes to compensate for a lack of technique.

I fecking love this kid, he has probably been my favorite youth player in the last few yrs. He is so calm and cool on the ball you'd think he has ice running through his veins.

If only he could bulk up a bit, just bulk a bit Andreas pls pls. Hopefully Jose pairs him with Costa in training to bring out some fire in him.

Srsly, I fecking love this kid, his technique and maturity on the ball is just so so so beautiful to watch.

Yup, unless I'm forgetting something. He did start a couple of games in the League Cup and FA cup, though.

He only played 1 game in the League Cup and 1 in the FA Cup. Sunday was only his third appearance for the first team this season.

tbh i didn't remeber the other two apps he had for us. There were some pre-season apps too if i remeber correctly.

Let's hope he features more in post-season and the following pre-season matches along with other young players to get a better look.

Jose already has promised Boga.