test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilson

Loaned Out Andreas Christensen

Started by Wilson,

648 posts in this topic

I still dont know if hes the player we need but open to seeing how he fits in come the summer.

The problem is we wont have time to get someone else if we have to wait and see. And I cant see him staying to fight for a place

Andreas Christensen would like to U21 Championships

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=da&u=http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/andreas-christensen-vil-gerne-til-u21-em&prev=search

Why didn't Antonio bring him back instead of Ake? Maybe he doesn't rate him like we think. 

5 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Why didn't Antonio bring him back instead of Ake? Maybe he doesn't rate him like we think. 

According to reports Chelsea tried to bring him back for months last summer (and last season), but Borussia wouldn't budge out of the 2 year loan deal.
I guess they didn't want to ruin relationships with loan clubs since no one would trust the club and take their loanees. If they start playing well and doing good things for their team Chelsea would just take them back if they want.

Also, Aké can play many positions while Christensen is only a CB. Maybe that was a factor.

Chelsea? likes this

8 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Also, Aké can play many positions while Christensen is only a CB. Maybe that was a factor.

Actually,that is not true.Christensen can also play as a DM and he is does quite well in that position.Played there sometimes in youth and I think he also played that position in Gladbach

9 hours ago, Yeboii said:

According to reports Chelsea tried to bring him back for months last summer (and last season), but Borussia wouldn't budge out of the 2 year loan deal.
I guess they didn't want to ruin relationships with loan clubs since no one would trust the club and take their loanees. If they start playing well and doing good things for their team Chelsea would just take them back if they want.

Aké has no future at Chelsea whether it's as left back or center back or CDM.

9 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Aké has no future at Chelsea whether it's as left back or center back or CDM.

We could of changed the name to Moses a few seasons ago but looked how that's panned out.....The big difference now is the manager.....willing to give people a chance even if they aren't a household name but are working very hard.

Chelsea?, blueblood22 and 11Drogba like this

Just get him back to Chelsea! Dont buy Van Dijk, take Andreas and he will be perfect partner for Luiz in 4-back defence or Christensen-Luiz-Azpi :3 

Apparently Gladbach's GM has said that Christensen is definitely coming back here, which means that he'll be given a big role here next season, considering his father said a few months ago that his father said he'd leave if he wasn't given first team action next season. The fact that Gladbach have given up means that its likely that he's been promised some things, we'll have him in the team next season.

Stats likes this

I don't watch European football at all but the best thing about TC is all you young fuckers :) do and and I read and massively respect your opinions. So is Christensen a massive prospect or just another kid destined for Vitesse Arnhem ?. 

11Drogba, Unionjack and The Skipper like this

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I don't watch European football at all but the best thing about TC is all you young fuckers :) do and and I read and massively respect your opinions. So is Christensen a massive prospect or just another kid destined for Vitesse Arnhem ?. 

I would say he is a massive prospect. To be widely recognized as one of the top CBs in the bundesliga at the tender age if 21 is quite an impressive feat.

Stats and The Skipper like this

1 hour ago, Mufassir08 said:

I would say he is a massive prospect. To be widely recognized as one of the top CBs in the bundesliga at the tender age if 21 is quite an impressive feat.

He also won Gladbach's player of the year last season. A season where they finished 4th and he was only 19 years old for majority of games he played last season. Top prospect. Glad to see it looks like he is back here next season.

58 minutes ago, Stats said:

He also won Gladbach's player of the year last season. A season where they finished 4th and he was only 19 years old for majority of games he played last season. Top prospect. Glad to see it looks like he is back here next season.

If we do sign Van Dijk as it's being speculated right now, How do you think that'll affect the mindset and development of Andreas? He' certainly won't be first choice so it'll be interesting to see how he copes with the situation. 

59 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

If we do sign Van Dijk as it's being speculated right now, How do you think that'll affect the mindset and development of Andreas? He' certainly won't be first choice so it'll be interesting to see how he copes with the situation. 

TBH, I think Van Dijk will go Man City. They will pay big for him whilse I don't see Conte spending the same amount of money City are prepared to pay, because they need him a lot more. However if we do sign him, Terry will surely go then there will be a lot of competition and we may well unfortunately go out on loan or sold again. That is a worse case scenario though. Christensen has got too much quality and we already refused offers from Gladbach to take him permanently so that shows we really rate him.And come next season he may just force his way into the team. However I expect to see him return for pre-season and he will judge his competition and if we buy another CB and he don't get game time, he prob will choose to leave.

Mufassir08 likes this

11 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

If we sign Van Dijk, Ake or Zouma, or both, are going on loan or will be sold imo.

I could see a deal taking place which would see Ake go either on loan or permanently to Soton to replace the departing Virgil. 

The Skipper and Fernando like this