Andreas Christensen

Wilson

I'd have liked to see him stay with us.

Loaning out these lads that do have amazing potential must be a bit disheartening for them and make them wonder just why the fuck they should hang around.

Specially as this lad was BM's player of the year last season even over their captain Granit Xhaka who they just bloomin sold to that North London club for £35mill.

If we do see him as a potential partner for Happy then I hope this doesn't bit us on the arse.

On 7/16/2016 at 2:14 PM, Stats said:

Agree with most of what you are saying but for a CB he is relatively quick. Very similar to John Stones imo. None are astonishingly quick but for a CB they are quite quick compared to the majority.

What I meant was that there are quick and fast CBs and Christensen isn't one of them. He has okay pace but he can't recover like a Zouma or Ramos (especially in his prime).

"The main thing is, to play. That’s the main thing that I want for my future," Christensen told Goal. "It is all about playing football and that’s it. [Playing at Chelsea] That is an ambition of mine, to play over there in the first team but right now I am not thinking about the future.

"I am not thinking about Chelsea and what they are doing and what I am doing. I am focusing on what Borussia is doing. I am just really looking forward to playing games and hopefully qualifying for the group stages of the Champions League."

"Some of these things like that [Barcelona rumours] come out of nowhere and you don’t know where it is coming from," he continued. "I try not to concentrate on it but it is a part of football, I am not sure there was truth in that one.

"I am thinking about what I am doing this season because I really need to push after the first good one. So now I am just really looking forward to push for the second season and try to develop as a footballer even more."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/07/22/25839562/christensen-wants-first-team-football-at-chelsea?ICID=HP_BN_5

Great news. I was afraid he wasn't too concerned about breaking through at Chelsea anymore. Wish he was part of the team this season but it will have to wait. He has to come back.

And as for Barcelona. Go fuck yourselves.

11 minutes ago, DYC. said:

What I meant was that there are quick and fast CBs and Christensen isn't one of them. He has okay pace but he can't recover like a Zouma or Ramos (especially in his prime).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/07/22/25839562/christensen-wants-first-team-football-at-chelsea?ICID=HP_BN_5

Great news. I was afraid he wasn't too concerned about breaking through at Chelsea anymore. Wish he was part of the team this season but it will have to wait. He has to come back.

And as for Barcelona. Go fuck yourselves.

Hey, he doesn't need exquisite pace when he has Zouma next to him. I love the fact that he's very classy on the ball, it complements Zouma so well. They are the future. 

6 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Hey, he doesn't need exquisite pace when he has Zouma next to him. I love the fact that he's very classy on the ball, it complements Zouma so well. They are the future. 

It wasn't a knock on him but when you're not quick and nimble, you better bring at least some body to the table.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

It wasn't a knock on him but when you're not quick and nimble, you better bring at least some body to the table.

Oh, I do agree. I do feel like he needs to put on about 5kg of muscle at least, it'll transform him into a great defender, as long as he keeps his finesse with it. 

I always thought he had decent pace, nothing mind blowing but certainly not a slouch either. He'll get bugger naturally as he gets older. If in 2-3 years time he is a bit stronger he will be a complete defender. Skipper is absolutely right tho, he can't substitute  dexterity and finesse for size and strength.

Bild says that agreement between BMG and CFC is closer and closer. German club give 18M€, but Chelsea want 22M€, probably transfer fee will be 20M€ and contract will have a buy-back clause.

11 minutes ago, ProXima said:

Bild says that agreement between BMG and CFC is closer and closer. German club give 18M€, but Chelsea want 22M€, probably transfer fee will be 20M€ and contract will have a buy-back clause.

God no this will be a KDB 2.0.... The club would be insanely stupid to sell him. Holy shit.... 

4 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

God no this will be a KDB 2.0.... The club would be insanely stupid to sell him. Holy shit.... 

It's better to sell just as long we have a buy back clause. 

Because selling sort of release the responsibility from the owning team. 

This is what Real does, and works great. 

Our mistake with Lukaku, KDB was that we didn't put in a buy back clause. 

Found the article: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/bietet-18-millionen-fuer-daenen-ass-47039278.bild.html

Can someone translate this paragraph below? Google translate says something about Chelsea being against the sale but then mentions Conte and I don't really understand what it's saying.

Gut für Gladbach: Lange sperrte sich Chelsea komplett gegen den Verkauf des dänischen Abwehrjuwels. Aber Neu-Coach Antonio Conte, der sieben Innenverteidiger im Kader hat, sucht einen weiteren Topmann lieber in der Serie A: Stefan de Vrij von Lazio und Kostas Manolas vom AS Rom sind seine Favoriten.

1 hour ago, The Chels said:

Found the article: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/bietet-18-millionen-fuer-daenen-ass-47039278.bild.html

Can someone translate this paragraph below? Google translate says something about Chelsea being against the sale but then mentions Conte and I don't really understand what it's saying.

It says : 

"The Chelsea Board sell yet another one of their talented prospects, while retaining mediocre players on high salaries. Conte is unhappy. Lazio and Roma and Manolas are laughing. Gladbach delighted."