Andreas Christensen

Wilson

Oh my... If we really sell him, I'd be completely pissed off from our board.. What people actually work for Chelsea ffs??

this club is becoming a joke and is one of the most dumbest clubs in the world if not the dumbest. instead of making him our new cb next year we are going to sell him and spend next summer chasing players that are worse then him that we are willing to overpay

I sadly have to agree with both of you if we do indeed sell him. Hopeless to hope that the mugs in charge can learn their abcs, let alone learning from mistakes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Hearing from several insiders on gladbach forums, that have been reliable, that if nothing extraordinary happens his move will probably be completed tomorrow.

You mean a move back to Chelsea ... Very possible!!! Hmm ... I like that better :)

11 hours ago, Artandur said:

Hearing from several insiders on gladbach forums, that have been reliable, that if nothing extraordinary happens his move will probably be completed tomorrow.

Only one guy wrote something like that. We'll see today, but I don't think this information is actually reliable.

Btw unlike some I happen to think our board is actually competent and do support the manager with signings. I also understand we're no longer the richest club out there. There's a lot of money and rich clubs and far more competition with a small amount of really good players. Let's trust the board, the manager and the players and have some faith. 

3 hours ago, Darogba said:

Btw unlike some I happen to think our board is actually competent and do support the manager with signings. I also understand we're no longer the richest club out there. There's a lot of money and rich clubs and far more competition with a small amount of really good players. Let's trust the board, the manager and the players and have some faith. 

AMEN. thank you for posting that. 

Christensen never convinced me before joining Borussia and even now Im staying calm. He had realy good season, but lets not get over the edge.

Baba had fantastic season in augsburg too. Its all apples and oranges, but lets wait how he does in PL first before saying "we got a defender for next 10 years".

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Christensen never convinced me before joining Borussia and even now Im staying calm. He had realy good season, but lets not get over the edge.

Baba had fantastic season in augsburg too. Its all apples and oranges, but lets wait how he does in PL first before saying "we got a defender for next 10 years".

Could say the same about all the top young defenders out there right now though. Koulibaly, Romagnoli, Stones, etc, etc. I would rather have Christensen as an option instead of paying out 40+ million on a defender with similar or inferior potential. 

Chelsea also plan to bring Christensen back from his 2-year loan at#Gladbach at the end of the season (Telegraph)

Hope so. Too much talk about him or his father wanting to stay put permantely, which isn't upto them.

His return would cover any potential CB woes we might have in the long term.

He is coming back, Conte tried to convince the board to break the loan this summer. He is tall, reads the game,  ball playing, and comfortable in a back 3 or 4. Someone with better knowledge of youth than me he counts as HG as well does he not? I would be SHOCKED if he does not come back and walk into the starting xi. 

Zouma Christensen Luiz Back 3 next year.

Edit: *Right footed not left*

He is coming back, Conte tried to convince the board to break the loan this summer. He is tall, reads the game, left footed, ball playing, and comfortable in a back 3 or 4. Someone with better knowledge of youth than me he counts as HG as well does he not? I would be SHOCKED if he does not come back and walk into the starting xi. 

Zouma Christensen Luiz Back 3 next year.

He's left footed? I thought he was right.