test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilson

27. Andreas Christensen

Started by Wilson,

1,277 posts in this topic
22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isn't Gilmour more of an offensive type MF as well?

His stats sure look like it. Most of his game time is at CMF or AMF.

35793ba6d6f5194821cd894017d4eb73.png

df5dfd29fc181f8e33e8a9db09d5998c.pngc612a59458794157cdde307a0d692131.png

He can do both pretty well from what i have seen.

Vesper likes this

idk i just find it ridicilous that we havent sold him for anything more than 40-45m. only thing is what i can believe is that sarri wanted him really badly...

Fernando likes this

25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

idk i just find it ridicilous that we havent sold him for anything more than 40-45m. only thing is what i can believe is that sarri wanted him really badly...

Basically this. And this is the problem of constantly changing managers. By the time one manager realize he's scrap, he gets the sack...

I like what Sarri is trying to build so if he can get 2 or 3 windows to get this team sorted we will be able to compete. 

54 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I swear to god, he has missed like 5 golden opportunities since the start of last season. And I mean almost sitters. Even though he is a defender, he is still a footballer and should BURY chances like he had today.

Persistent fouling high up the pitch as well tonight. No need for it. Looked shaky first half but grew into it second half.

Christensen ‘facing questions’ after ‘angering’ Sarri by leaving bench early in Arsenal loss — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/1/23/18194029/christensen-facing-questions-after-angering-sarri-by-leaving-bench-early-in-arsenal-loss-report

looks like Sarri driving another young potential starter out the door!

Finally, Sarri is asked about Andreas Christensen recently leaving the bench to go to the toilet during a game and not returning, he says the defender frequently suffers from stomach pains on matchdays, seemingly the result of nerves. aka ...the shits lol

xPetrCechx likes this

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Wonder why he has never shit himself during a game.

Ahh But he does mate!

Differnt material - same pants!

I know Sarri is a breath of fresh air when it comes to honesty, but maybe he should not have said this to the press.

Christensen can go to the very top. In order to do that though he has to get over this mental block.

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

WTH?!

Lol wtf... Whether Sarri should have said that or not is one thing (probably shouldn't have, will destroy AC's confidence even more), but this also shows why I've been thinking he isn't cut for it. He seems too weak and soft mentally and physically to be a truly class CB. It's one thing for a striker to crumble after making a mistake, but it's another thing for a CB to lose his shit when something goes wrong. You can go for at least 0-0 with a shit striker, but not with a CB who questions his every decision. CB simply can't be a snowflake in the EPL.

Fernando likes this

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Lol wtf... Whether Sarri should have said that or not is one thing (probably shouldn't have, will destroy AC's confidence even more), but this also shows why I've been thinking he isn't cut for it. He seems too weak and soft mentally and physically to be a truly class CB. It's one thing for a striker to crumble after making a mistake, but it's another thing for a CB to lose his shit when something goes wrong. You can go for at least 0-0 with a shit striker, but not with a CB who questions his every decision. CB simply can't be a snowflake in the EPL.

Looks like Sarri was taking the piss...

Fernando likes this

Anyone else think it's odd that he says "You know very well....".  Is this common knowledge?  AC always needs to do a poo right before or during the match?

Damn. 

That's yet another reason why Ampadu deserves to be ahead of Christensen in the pecking order