test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilson

27. Andreas Christensen

Started by Wilson,

1,085 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

He seems like a JT without the laddish character. I see that hes quite animated on the pitch seeing moves coming and informing players. I dont know hat hes like off the field but ut seems hes got the respect of the older players.

Having him with Dave means we have 2 excellent lads on our back line that could be together maybe another 6 years. We have always had a strong backline and we just need a similar ballance over on the left and then at least we could have one section sorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Sad to see but maybe, just maybe we will now see Rudiger in for a stretch of games, you kow like Bakayoko keeps getting? Yeah, that would be nice.

I'd rather see Luiz straight back in if he's recovered. I think after Christensen it has to be either Luiz or it might as well be Ampadu. Cahill is Cahill and I'm not entirely convinced by Rudiger playing in the center.

LAM09 and King11Didier like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is from The Guardian a very worrying stat.

 Resources have apparently been stretched to breaking point, with Andreas Christensen’s the seventh hamstring injury of a campaign that has crammed in 40 games by the end of January (compared with 28 last term).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 7:26 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

This is from The Guardian a very worrying stat.

 Resources have apparently been stretched to breaking point, with Andreas Christensen’s the seventh hamstring injury of a campaign that has crammed in 40 games by the end of January (compared with 28 last term).

any word as to when he might be coming back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Genuinely can't defend without him. Shocking.

This speaks volumes. Andreas deserves every single praise he gets. I believe he is comfortably (and technically) the signing of the season. None of the other 8 could surpass him in terms of importance imo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the best thing about this crap season is him to be fair. 

We definitely need a manager that can gamble more on youth if Conte goes this summer. 

If we can't compete with the Manchester then let's go for bringing good on our academy. 

the wes, Supermonkey92 and !Hazard! like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, the wes said:

Both need rid off in the summer 

i'd keep luiz 100%... he's been thrown into a team that's been playing shite for weeks last game, can't fault him for that defensive performance, we were already a shambles the previous games defensively. Cahill needs to go 100% though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2018 at 8:41 PM, The Skipper said:

Genuinely can't defend without him. Shocking.

Mate, one single CB is not the reason why a team that play with 3CB is conceding 7 goals in 2 games, specially when we are talking about a player that wasn't around last season when the team looked pretty strong at the defense. Lets not buy those easy ideas: X player wasn't involved in defeats, so the abscence of this player is the reason why we are losing.

The past performance are result of a team with lack of motivation from players and managers. If you look at goals conceded to Watford it seemed they were in a training session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mate, one single CB is not the reason why a team that play with 3CB is conceding 7 goals in 2 games, specially when we are talking about a player that wasn't around last season when the team looked pretty strong at the defense. Lets not buy those easy ideas: X player wasn't involved in defeats, so the abscence of this player is the reason why we are losing.

The past performance are result of a team with lack of motivation from players and managers. If you look at goals conceded to Watford it seemed they were in a training session.

I genuinely think that his replacement (Cahill) has been a big factor as to why the team’s been conceding so many goals. Of course, Conte and the rest of the players are culpable too but I doubt we concede 7 if AC was playing. 

11Drogba and Barbara like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I genuinely think that his replacement (Cahill) has been a big factor as to why the team’s been conceding so many goals. Of course, Conte and the rest of the players are culpable too but I doubt we concede 7 if AC was playing. 

Tbf we played that poorly in both games I doubt he'd of made a huge difference. Henrique is right, lack of effort and motivation in both games was key factor to those defeats. Faar too many individual errors in almost all of the goals yes but 3 CB's all played poorly. Wing backs poor. No protection or creativity in MF. Attack blunt. Defending as a team was shocking, no organisation and poor game management etc was easy for them to cut through us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.