test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilson

27. Andreas Christensen

Started by Wilson,

734 posts in this topic

He will be on the bench most of the season, the three CB's pick themselves and barring injury won't be shifted. Ruddiger will struggle to nail down a starting spot too.

Tautvix likes this

I support all of our promising young talent. I believe Baker, Christensen, Musonda, Tomori and even Boga are capable of playing for us. I cross my fingers none of them go on loan this summer, but we will see. 

Just now, It's too big said:

I support all of our promising young talent. I believe Baker, Christensen, Musonda, Tomori and even Boga are capable of playing for us. I cross my fingers none of them go on loan this summer, but we will see. 

Right now you will se them, you have just named the bench nigh on:lol:

37 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He will be on the bench most of the season, the three CB's pick themselves and barring injury won't be shifted. Ruddiger will struggle to nail down a starting spot too.

I wouldnt be so sure regarding Cahill, he may be the captain, but Conte did said that he would be the captain WHEN he plays. I think Christensen and Rudiger may have a real shot at overtaking him this season

38 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Echo's my thought's.

Most Of the time i can understand a POV even if i disagree, but one thing i just don't understand is why the loan system offends people so much.

I think it only really offends people outside the club...ala the journos and rival club fans, who just think we're cheating the system, when actually just exploiting it. Inside, they probably wish their clubs did the same

Tomo and Fernando like this

8 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I think it only really offends people outside the club...ala the journos and rival club fans, who just think we're cheating the system, when actually just exploiting it. Inside, they probably wish their clubs did the same

There's defiantly been Chelsea fans who have moaned about it before. 

IInter are interested in signing Andreas Christensen but would have to pay Chelsea in the region of €25m (£22.4m) to sign the defender, reports Tuttosport.

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

IInter are interested in signing Andreas Christensen but would have to pay Chelsea in the region of €25m (£22.4m) to sign the defender, reports Tuttosport.

Bullshit.

Without pulling off some incredibly unlikely signing such as van Dijk there's zero chance the club are letting go of another defender. The CB department is pretty much the only outfield position in the squad that is not severely lacking in numbers at the moment so to even link someone with a move is ludicrous. 

15 hours ago, Tomo said:

Echo's my thought's.

Most Of the time i can understand a POV even if i disagree, but one thing i just don't understand is why the loan system offends people so much.

I dont think anyone opposes the loan system ... In fact it is a good and a brilliant strategy.

The problem is the loan system was suppose to be a sub set where we use it to see who is good and who is bad so that they are then integrated into the first team thus saving loads of money along with talent in the process. The sub set is no longer a sub set to integrate youth but it now something which is used to churn out money for the club. Thats why lot of us are disappointed that we could have archived more through this loan process. 

P.S. Dont get me wrong, making money through any channel is good but for me the vision was just not making money through this system

put the buy back clause than add 30 million to get van dijk. i just didn't trust one of cahill or azpi at the back 3..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

I really hope that by the end of the season our back three is Rudiger-Luiz-Christensen, with Azpi as RWB of course.

There's no way is Dave a RWB... a brilliant defender and I love the guy, a fabulous RB/RCB but that's it, he's too slow and not a particulary good crosser, so RWB 'fraid not

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

I dont think anyone opposes the loan system ... In fact it is a good and a brilliant strategy.

The problem is the loan system was suppose to be a sub set where we use it to see who is good and who is bad so that they are then integrated into the first team thus saving loads of money along with talent in the process. The sub set is no longer a sub set to integrate youth but it now something which is used to churn out money for the club. Thats why lot of us are disappointed that we could have archived more through this loan process. 

P.S. Dont get me wrong, making money through any channel is good but for me the vision was just not making money through this system

If all goes well with Christensen we would have gained two top class player's from the loan system in 4 year's.  In Courtois we basically got a £40m keeper for free and Andreas would have cost a lot to prise from Gladbach had they owned him.

If we can have a ratio of gaining a first teamer from the loan system every 2 or 3 year's on average, that alone justifies the system even before we factor in the profits we make on the one's who don't make the grade and (popular to popular belief) the great way it helps the player's.

Jype and oldportblue like this

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If all goes well with Christensen we would have gained two top class player's from the loan system in 4 year's.  In Courtois we basically got a £40m keeper for free and Andreas would have cost a lot to prise from Gladbach had they owned him.

If we can have a ratio of gaining a first teamer from the loan system every 2 or 3 year's on average, that alone justifies the system even before we factor in the profits we make on the one's who don't make the grade and (popular to popular belief) the great way it helps the player's.

I hear u and I agree ... Though I wouldnt look at Courtois as someone who came from our youth ranks but Loan system nevertheless. 

The problem is that there is still a big "If' in your statements ... By now the "if" should had been gone. Thats why the disappoint I feel.

I hope it pan out the way U put it and that will surely help someone like me see light at the end of the tunnel. 

If Andreas does not get at shot at this, then nobody will. 

This guy had a great season in loan, and his performances demand he is given a chance.

Don't even think the club has a choice here because mishandling this situation could jeopardize the entire loan system.

14 minutes ago, Robguima said:

If Andreas does not get at shot at this, then nobody will. 

Lol chill dude. Let's see what happens come beginning of season. Seems Rudiger will be used RWB so it means Cahill, Azpilicueta, Luiz and Christensen are all competing for 3 positions. He'll be given time, like Musonda since we're only 2 wingers in for 2 wing positions lmao. 

41 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Lol chill dude. Let's see what happens come beginning of season. Seems Rudiger will be used RWB so it means Cahill, Azpilicueta, Luiz and Christensen are all competing for 3 positions. He'll be given time, like Musonda since we're only 2 wingers in for 2 wing positions lmao. 

ah perhaps I did not express myself well enough. My point was that he WILL get a chance, precisely because the conditions demand that he will.

Like I wrote, the club has no choice.