Andreas Christensen

Wilson

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

If we sell him we will regret it like we regret De Bruyne right now. I think that is pretty much confirmed by now.

Chelsea had the chance to sell Christensen at the summer something tells me he will be back at the bridge next summer 

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to Gladbach Fans,he is one of their worst players right now-

Really? Damn...

Hopefully he picks up his form then. will try to catch more of their games this season if I can. You watch Gladbach often? 

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to Gladbach Fans,he is one of their worst players right now-

Ruben Neves isn't even starter for Porto anymore and I'd take him in a heart beat. I'll take it even further. Verratti has average so far. He could play an entire season in this form and I'd still sign him for Pogba money.

Anyway, a young player going through a tough spell is normal. I bet you they'd jump for joy if he signed right now.

Bring him back. Don't let him get too comfortable in Gladbach.

47 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Really? Damn...

Hopefully he picks up his form then. will try to catch more of their games this season if I can. You watch Gladbach often? 

No,but I read a lot of posts in the german Gladbach Forum,so I know how his current form is. They said that he has world class potential,but he does not deliver it anymore and is far away from his best form from last season. One interesting thing to note is that the complete defence of Gladbach seems shaky,so it is not his complete fault,but they expect more from him

Thorgan seems to do better and they think that his best position is the no.10 role.

I can see he is promising but dont even think that we will have strong defence next season with Zouma and Christansen.

Maybe if they play together for couple yeard. 

People who imagine our defence will be back on top with these two next season are naive. Top players will rip them new one often until they gain more experience.

What do people think on his build, does he struggle with more physical forwards? I ask as I haven't seen him play at Mochengladbach until their game against City and he genuinely looks the same build as when he was in reserves, he's one of the most skinny CB's I've seen. 

Not criticising and certainly not part of the PL brigade who thinks every layer has to be an adonis to succeed here but it's just rare to see a CB of his build, wanna know how he works round it. Or maybe he's just deceptively strong.

On 24.09.2016 at 0:34 AM, ja1 said:

What do people think on his build, does he struggle with more physical forwards? I ask as I haven't seen him play at Mochengladbach until their game against City and he genuinely looks the same build as when he was in reserves, he's one of the most skinny CB's I've seen. 

It's not his style of play, he won't base on strenght attributes in future. He commited 14 fouls (!!) in 39 matches (0 fouls in 5 CL games) last season and received 1 yellow card... He's more Hummels than Pepe, Christensen is one of the most elegant defenders atm, probably never will be Hercules. :)