Andreas Christensen

Wilson

5 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Certainly recalling him has to be an option at this point? The transfer window cannot end with us not signing a top class centreback.

We cant recall him, his contract doesnt have a clause for that

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

We cant recall him, his contract doesnt have a clause for that

Lol contract ha ha ,what are those,are you serious ,we can't recall him lol  , the worst case scenario we bring him back play him this season,the german club try to take us to court blah blah blah ,if we lose in about 2000 years we pay €1+ ha ha so what tap tap boom bring him home

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Lol contract ha ha ,what are those,are you serious ,we can't recall him lol  , the worst case scenario we bring him back play him this season,the german club try to take us to court blah blah blah ,if we lose in about 2000 years we pay €1+ ha ha so what tap tap boom bring him home

I've got no idea what this is, but i hope its some kinda joke

22 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I've got no idea what this is, but i hope its some kinda joke

Yeah you should see  all the manager contracts we have burned over the last 20+years ,we could have signed Pogba lol ,stop the bus we own da contract the rest is just numbers,give the da germans some £ and a cb move on and don't talk about the war lol

10 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

It's a loan contract, it can be cancelled lol. You just pay his club the compensation or whatever :lol: - That's what he meant ^

I know what he meant, but you cant just do that. Those things are settled in the specific contract and most loan contracts allow recalling players, but bmg made sure that isnt the case with christensen. Eberl specifically talked about this a few times.

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

I know what he meant, but you cant just do that. Those things are settled in the specific contract and most loan contract allow recalling players, but bmg made sure that isnt the case with christensen. Eberl specifically talked about this a few times.

We own the contract. You're telling me there's a clause that says we can't recall our own player? What if we had a CB emergency (which we do tbh lol). I don't think we're going to be doing that.

1 minute ago, LDN Blue said:

We own the contract. You're telling me there's a clause that says we can't recall our own player? What if we had a CB emergency (which we do tbh lol). I don't think we're going to be doing that.

I'm not saying there's a clause that we cant recall him, i'm saying there would need to be a clause to allow chelsea to just recall the player. Which isnt there in this case.

Quote from eberl : "Ohne unsere Zustimmung wird es also keinen Wechsel im Sommer geben. Unser Wunsch ist es im Gegenteil, ihn noch länger zu verpflichten

Which basically says that chelsea cant recall christensen without bmg agreeing to it.

Just now, Artandur said:

Which basically says that chelsea cant recall christensen without bmg agreeing to it.

Fair. But money thrown will at the club will always change things :lol: 

It's a moot point because we're not going to do it either way.

1 minute ago, LDN Blue said:

Fair. But money thrown will at the club will always change things :lol: 

It's a moot point because we're not going to do it either way.

Thats true, lol :D

But since bmg are willing to pay us €20mil to sign him permantly, i very much doubt they'd be up for that kinda deal :D

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Do you work for Betfair, perchance? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Hearing from several insiders on gladbach forums, that have been reliable, that if nothing extraordinary happens his move will probably be completed tomorrow.

this club is becoming a joke and is one of the most dumbest clubs in the world if not the dumbest. instead of making him our new cb next year we are going to sell him and spend next summer chasing players that are worse then him that we are willing to overpay

38 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Hearing from several insiders on gladbach forums, that have been reliable, that if nothing extraordinary happens his move will probably be completed tomorrow.

Doubt that highly its just supporters supporting.