Why are you standing behind Terry?

Chelsea?

As previously mentioned, what JT said wasn't racist. It wasn't the best thing he could have said, but it should be treated as if he said "f*ck off anton".

I'll stand by him because he's being misrepresented by the media as a racist.

In 2009 El Hadji Diouf said "F*ck off white boy" to an Everton ball-boy, and yet he got off pretty much scott free (a fine doesn't really count as punishment). These are double stands shown by the FA and it's bigger news for the media if the England captain has done something wrong than a foreign player.

As for him sleeping with Wayne Bridge's missus. Who the hell cares?! He was Bridge's ex by then anyway and I don't support the club because of the amount of role models that play for them. I support Chelsea because of the great football, fantastic history and passion shown by each player ON THE PITCH.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, the media propaganda can mess up the truth. Have a look at the oposite side:

http://forum.talkche...ally-john-terry

Exactly but this never gets published because its not a 'oh my god scandal or must read this stort' its not gana cause debate or anything like that. Its rare they do pubish stories about players behaviour off the pitch where they get praised.Mean look at Balottli,wacky behaviour on pitch but outside of football he has done some good and kinda awww things.But rare do they get mentioned.And most of the time you only read about players lifes when its published in an article.Never know the real them really only whats written which most of the time is negative.

And the thing is if he does get found not guitly this story will quickly be forgotten and no doubt some other shite about him from his past or another player will get brought up.They'll conviently forget the whole witchunt sort of thing they've been doing

And what annoys me is its fine for Daglish to back his players,go so far as to say he shouldnt be banned.Different circumstances maybe but same thing.It was a racist remark end of the day no matter what excuses are made.But anyone backs JT thats it,slated.And its nice that players have come out and defended him..ones you wouldnt expect as well.Neville!I thought he was a complete twat but off the pitch and in the studio..starting to like the guy!

Look, that particular article about a youth team player was some years ago so lets not focus on that too much, yes it shows him in another light that the media of today has painted but at the end of the day John is John it is the same reason we do not focus on affairs, players ex-wives, gambling, court cases, accused of being racist to Ledley/Anton - concentrate on what happens in terms of his performances on the field and not much else.. As for standing behind him, no as I said, all I'm concerned with are his performances.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...