Why are you standing behind Terry?

Chelsea?

He is the Chelsea captain and Id back him no matter what.

That being said, if he is found guilty then yes, a punishment is deserved and warranted, racism is a very serious issue and should not be encouraged. However I absolutely don't agree with stripping him of the England captaincy. He hasn't been put to trial yet, he hasn't had a chance to defend himself and, in my books, until he is proven guilty then I will consider him innocent.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many times said before, innocent until proven.

I don't know if this statement of J. Cole is true, but it sums it up pretty well...

Joe Cole: '' I've played with John Terry many years and he's the best Captain i've ever played with,He's also the perfect Captain for the national team, Chelsea are the english club with the biggest number of Black players in it, So there no ways he's a racist. Just look to his partnership with Ashley,even to his relationship with Didier and all the players, John is a racist? That's the funniest joke i could ever hear."

All is fair in love and WAR.. We are at war every time we step on the pitch. We have a saying over in the NRL, What happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. Ferdinand is a fucking prick either way. If Terry is found innocent it won't make a difference because hes already been hung out to dry. But what will happen to Ferdinand for making a false report?? My guess would be nothing..

I love the club.

I do not love John Terry outside the club. I fully back him within 90 minutes (and extra time, barring some slippery surfaces) however I do not back him outside of the pitch as he is a terrible person, contract rebel, court cases, affairs, everything.. however such is the modern day footballer.

As above, I back him as a club captain and on the field of play, shouldn't bring outside matters into it so lets just deal with the facts about the matters that occurred on it.. however! We do not have the facts so we cannot, as such everyone should just wait until the verdict.. And by everyone thats the FA included.

I love the club.

I do not love John Terry outside the club. I fully back him within 90 minutes (and extra time, barring some slippery surfaces) however I do not back him outside of the pitch as he is a terrible person, contract rebel, court cases, affairs, everything.. however such is the modern day footballer.

As above, I back him as a club captain and on the field of play, shouldn't bring outside matters into it so lets just deal with the facts about the matters that occurred on it.. however! We do not have the facts so we cannot, as such everyone should just wait until the verdict.. And by everyone thats the FA included.

Sometimes, the media propaganda can mess up the truth. Have a look at the oposite side:

The "evidence" against JT is flimsy. Lip-reading should not be admissable in an FA kangaroo court, let alone a court of law. This whole situation seems to be a case of political correctness run amok. Witch hunts and the like were outlawed some time ago, so contemporary zealots have to get their jollies in this manner.

Capello defends his captain and is immediately savaged by press , radio ,tv and politicians. .The anti white brigade are triumphant.

BLACK is GOOD White is Bad ,,,, THE Pigs win ,,,Animal Farm is here

And the thing is they've taken it out of context! All he's said really is he should've been the one to make the decison and he didnt agree with how it was done..course papers twisted everything to suit them

He successfully led a team that had quite a few colored people. He led a team that is known for its team spirit. Calling the leader of this team racist ??? I just wanna say a polite fuck you to all those pople who think Terry is a racist.