Why are you standing behind Terry?

Chelsea?

Is it because he is a Chelsea player? Or you just think these are all lies?

He has been accused of sleep with a teammates girl, and saying something racist. These accusations if true are things that make one think little of a person.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of what people close to him have said about him, they are more reliable than the media. Oh, and because even IF he did say what he's accused of, then I can understand him because I've said shit I don't mean in my life as well.. so, that would be hypocritical of me. And never would I think he's a genuine racist, unless there's hard evidence of him being involved with the KKK or smth more serious than a vague youtube video of one sentence.

We don't back him for his misconduct nor do we think it's all a lie. Seems like you're implying that we're being absurd here by supporting him for his misbehaving, but if you read that other thread carefully, you'd know most of the criticism toward the FA and the media is for the premature and over-the-board reactions. His cheating on his wife and alleged racial insult toward Anton Ferdinand are NOT condoned by most of us here, although to be honest, neither was as serious as people like to make it out to be. (And of course, the media and fans were not nearly as hard on Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney who did equally despicable things.) Like I said, many people here are just really offended by the FA's premature, unnecessary (the trial doesn't even take place until after Euro) and biased (clearly, they did this just to please people) reaction to this matter that was no different from what those QPR cunts did.

He is a Chelsea player who gives his heart out in every match. That is enough for me. Private life is called private for a reason.

Do I think he is a racist? No. Even if he said what he said to Ferdinand it was in the heat of the battle...

I love Chelsea and JT is the personification of Chelsea... He loves Chelsea more than anyone else, he's captain, leader and legend of this amazing football club... I am extremely proud that he is the soul of my club... I'm pretty sure he's not racist ... This was just poorly chosen words, from which the media has done a manhunt... The 'Wayne Bridge case' was a mistake, but for me JT isn't a worse man because of it... Everyone makes mistakes sometimes...

So I just hope, that all Chelsea fans will always be behind JT, he deserve it...

I am with Martin Samuel of the Mail . One of the few in the media to understand justice and criticise the witch hunt which has taken place.

I was interested to read a new director on the FA board is Heather Rabbats .A Jamaican lawyer who worked on Kick out Racism.

I am sure her input was completely unbiassed or perhaps not.

Is it because he is a Chelsea player? Or you just think these are all lies?

He has been accused of sleep with a teammates girl, and saying something racist. These accusations if true are things that make one think little of a person.

If they are true. Of course everyone knows Terry's a bit of a twat, but he's a top professional when it comes to playing the sport we want to see. Until those allegations affect his performance on the pitch, then we'll have a problem. However, he's got a long, proven, track record of being a top performer despite dealing with such issues. Hell he even grabs a goal or two during this media hype.

It's annoying the FA have reacted before the trial's even begun.

Black is hardly racist tho is it. It's like calling Scholes a ginger cunt or SWP i midget cunt or Rooney a fat cunt. I'm standing behind Terry because these things go on all the time, it's just overheated banter. Just a shame he did say it and got caught out.