John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

In this case they are right. No captain should say those words for another people. FA made the right decision, since Capello is only an employee. Manager doesnt mean you make all the important decisions.

Not sure how many times this has been said, I'll say it again.... innocent until proven guilty.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how many times this has been said, I'll say it again.... innocent until proven guilty.

Dont know if he is guilty, at least he is under investigation. You cant allow a player that is under investigation because he might have done such a stupid thing to be the captain, specially in a country that care so much about the captaincy.

Imagine England winning the Euro (very unlikely), and Terry with the trophy, and then days later he is found guilty. It was the best decision even for Terry.

Dont know if he is guilty, at least he is under investigation. You cant allow a player that is under investigation because he might have done such a stupid thing to be the captain, specially in a country that care so much about the captaincy.

Imagine England winning the Euro (very unlikely), and Terry with the trophy, and then days later he is found guilty. It was the best decision even for Terry.

I disagree, it's only got to that stage because of the media influence & the witch hunt on Terry.

So an innocent man can be accused of something he has not done by someone who hates him, and should be punished before anyone finds out whether or not he is guilty?

Lets not forget that this whole thing was started by a single complaint by a QPR fan.

The power of the media seems to be the source of the problem...the FA just fukkd themselves and i wonder how england supporters feel about their euro prospects...when there isnt a powerfull manager in charge the influence comes from the likes of JT so for now the England team seems like a bunch of ppl with no organization.

I wonder who will manage England at the euros but i doubt Redknapp would leave Spurs so soon.

Terry ain't no saint from his past history.

But our western law does dictate that you are innocent till proven guilty.

So this act by the FA is just a disgrace!

FA is not above the law!!!

If I was Terry I would say screw this country. As it looks like the whole country is against me, hates me, boos at me, then he does not has to give allegiance to this country. He can always move to another country where he is love.

Would treat him like a king in Ecuador! :D

I heard that your prime minister voiced his opinion that. This is madness.

Completetly agree.

All this Suarez /Terry bollocks, looking at the bigger picture is suspiciously timely given the state of the economy, and the fact that more working class men prefer to turn out en masse to support their teams than they would protest the privatisation of their NHS, still, we can’t have politics disrupting the endless parade of matches, corporate advertising, overpriced tickets and strips, and grossly overpaid players who are happy to be traded like commodities…

Bread and circuses people, bread and circuses.....

I don't understand why the Government's sticking their noses into this. Another distraction by them to avoid the real issues of this country, what madness this is.

They're probably just trying to suck up to the minority communities...nothing new from where I come from.