John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know John very well - I think he's a very good guy, a very nice guy. So I hope that everything is going to be done well.
Stripping Terry of the armband was "going too far". What is good is that Capello continues to stick behind his player because the player is a natural leader.

Character witnesses.

for the LAST time your OP said HE WAS GUILTY

For the last time it's my opinion...Just because as I have stated many times what I THINK, THATS ME. What I write is MY opinion. Do I Think he's guilty yes. Do i want him to be no...........Not difficult to understand is it...quote as many posts as your want. Literally get off my dick. Again don't read my posts if you don't like what I have written. Scan over it.

Ancelotti: "I do not believe that Terry - a racist"

http://translate.goo..._rasist&act=url

Wow google translate is awful.

"A former teacher, "Chelsea," Ancelotti defends John Terry, who persecutes the English press, accusing it of racism."

And some of the comments, like:

Just someone to want it badly, that's all. "Passepartout, inappropriately making mountains out of molehills." ©. Someone is trying to cook up a dinosaur ...

:D

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1018873/clause-may-cause-new-fabio-capello-captaincy-row?cc=5901

ESPNsoccernet understands there is ambiguity over Fabio Capello's contractual right to name the England captain.

Random question.Whats Joey Barton said on the whole thingthat everyones a bit 'oh my god about?' Saw it in the papers,had a look on his twitter but gave up lol...couldnt see anything major bad :S

It wasn't that bad to be honest.

Barton:

"Do I think hes a racist? No. I think hes said something really stupid in the heat of battle/argument. "

^ Great news, this will be a middle finger up to all the bias media, let's hope Capello sticks to his guns here.

Yeah, but you just know he won't activate it.. He'll have a meeting with the FA and all will be right as rain, as usual.

Yeah, but you just know he won't activate it.. He'll have a meeting with the FA and all will be right as rain, as usual.

Most probaly.Hopfully stick his grou

It wasn't that bad to be honest.

Barton:

"Do I think hes a racist? No. I think hes said something really stupid in the heat of battle/argument. "

Is that it? Thats why I got confused on his page cause none of the comments were that bad but the press going on making such a massive deal...no change there I guess

As for Capello hopfully he'll stick to his opion and not decide he was wrong to say what he did.End of the day they went behind his back.It may have been a decison he was going to make on his own but not given the time and they clearly have little faith in them.Be shocked if anything came of it seeing as he's going after Euros anyho

Capello hasn't got the balls to go against the FA, the media & probably the majority of England fans. He wouldn't dare.

Why a manager should go against the people ? If majority of english people dont want him as captain again, Capello should choose another one.

Why a manager should go against the people ? If majority of english people dont want him as captain again, Capello should choose another one.

He's angry at the fact JT has been stripped of captaincy behind his back, he can make the decision to appoint him as captain as he is the manager but he won't as he doesn't have the guts to upset all the people I listed. England fans are morons anyway.

He's angry at the fact JT has been stripped of captaincy behind his back, he can make the decision to appoint him as captain as he is the manager but he won't as he doesn't have the guts to upset all the people I listed. England fans are morons anyway.

In this case they are right. No captain should say those words for another people. FA made the right decision, since Capello is only an employee. Manager doesnt mean you make all the important decisions.