John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I understand this whole situation, but the FA Goya grow some balls, no wait a vagina and tell us who the replacement will be. Just sit back and watch the show unfold as everybody goes to plead their case to capelo hahahahahaha! But I think it should go to lampard. Simple as that no need for explanation, his feet will be fine cuz he hasn't played that much this year and he was the reason England could somehow walk out with their head held high cuz it should have been a goal for Christ sake!! 1-1 totally different game. So anyway, letme leave and hear they appointed the ever so annoying rio as club captain for lack of better choices or Joe hart!

Sigh

Look, the man is innocent and until a court of law tells me otherwise, I will support him 100%. If he is convicted then the man deserves to get the book thrown at him BUT I'm not passing judgement until the court case is resolved. As soon as the trial was put back until after Euro 2012, I knew he would stripped of the captaincy - the FA thought the matter would be resolved well before June and it was never allow an England captain with this hanging over them to lead the team out at a major tournment. This was to be expected.

Knowing JT, he'll just think its petty to quit England just for an armband...He just doesn't seem the type to sulk and moan like Rio Ferdy 5

He isn't a druggie like Rio Ferdy 5 either, or a DJ bottler like Steven Gerrard... or a granny fucker like Shrek Rooney!

EXCLUSIVE: Capello furious over Terry sacking

abio Capello's relationship with his FA bosses is in chaos after John Terry was stripped of the England captaincy.

Capello fought for the Chelsea defender to remain as skipper until the bitter end and only accepted the FA's decision with extreme reluctance.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle860941.html

Gerrard set to be handed England armband :mouthclosed:

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle860990.html

EXCLUSIVE: Capello furious over Terry sacking

abio Capello's relationship with his FA bosses is in chaos after John Terry was stripped of the England captaincy.

Capello fought for the Chelsea defender to remain as skipper until the bitter end and only accepted the FA's decision with extreme reluctance.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle860941.html

Gerrard set to be handed England armband :mouthclosed:

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle860990.html

I'm shocked if this is true, but Fabio realised the mistake he made first time maybe he knows what a mistake this is. Sacking JT of captaincy right before major finals, de ja vu here.

It's a fucking joke & the fa have been influenced by the scum of this country - the media. They have so much power over people it's a joke. Of course the innocent until proven guilty logic has gone right out the window here. The fa have basically said fuck you JT we don't support you one bit even if you are innocent.

JT will continue to fight for his country & team mates on the pitch cause that's the kind of bloke he is, no matter how much losing the captaincy hurts.

Although I can see him not even being picked for the euros of the fa have anything to do with it.

Start a clean & give the captaincy to Hart, instead of laughing in JT's face & giving it to a thug.