Lucas Piazón

the wes

I believe Piazon can buck the trend of young players getting loaned out for experience. He's that good. There's no certainty any of the on loan midfielders will even return in the summer, perhaps maybe accepting another loan. He's not asked to potentially play as a deep lying playmaker where McEachran, Oscar and DeBruyne have been discussed. So he can slot in anywhere in the attacking third, even striker. Rafa will be utilizing him more in the new year so I'm excited to see what's in store for him and where he plays.

If you go back a few pages in this thread, the general consensus was that Piazon is overrated. Now everyone suddenly believes in him after one good cameo. Wow.

It was anything but general. I remember that time, Piazon was getting a lot of praise on other threads and someone posted here how he was overrated and a few people supported that.

We all went mad after Kakuta's cameo against Wolves. Let's not get too excited just yet.

In fact its not a bad thing he missed the penalty. If he'd have scored it, people would be wanking themselves into a coma over the kid.

Kakuta is not Brazilian. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Could be on his way to a loan at Malaga. Would have prefered a championship loan tbh.

I disagree. A player like him that is not physical would not learn a lot in a championship team. They are often so poor tactically.

He will learn a lot more in a spanish team.

If we are moving to build a team to move the ball around and being dominant in possession, a liga team is the best option.

Part of a deal for Isco? =P

Not a bad idea. It's clear that there's a conversation between the two clubs going on which bodes well.

Good loan for the lad too. He's had a taste of what being part of the first team is, he's travelled with the big boys and now he'll get a chance for regular football (fingers crossed) at a good club.

If it goes as well as the loans the club has sorted for other players then it could pay off big style.

I disagree. A player like him that is not physical would not learn a lot in a championship team. They are often so poor tactically.

He will learn a lot more in a spanish team.

If we are moving to build a team to move the ball around and being dominant in possession, a liga team is the best option.

I think you need to watch more Champions ship matches mate.

Unfortunately I do not watch enough of Malaga, so got some questions..

Firstly, is he good enough to get into their first team?

Secondly, what formation do they tend to use?

Do we really think this will be more beneficial then going on loan in England?