Lucas Piazón

the wes

Piazon on twitter
All i said was that corinthians had more courage to play the final than us , that they wanted more this tittle and That they played with more passion than us! I would never say something about my team mates , im just 18 and with them i learn a lot of Good things.And i also said that this tittle is so important for the south american clubs and that was a dream for me thats why i was so sad.
Thank you!

Piazon clearing things up a bit.

Lucas Piazon@LucasPiazon

All i said was that corinthians had more courage to play the final than us , that they wanted more this tittle and

That they played with more passion than us! I would never say something about my team mates , im just 18 and with them i learn a lot of

Good things.And i also said that this tittle is so important for the south american clubs and that was a dream for me thats why i was so sad

EDIT: Bah! Beaten to it by CHOULO. :rant:

I don't have anything against Piazon, but what the hell is he doing on our substitutes bench? He's hardly used in any of the matches, he never gets called up even though he's supposedly the current second choice striker, with Sturridge out...

He's just an example of how poorly our squad has been set up. Hell it would have been better if him and Malouda traded places.

He has improved from the last time I saw him playing (Brazil sub-20), I hope he becomes a great player!

If youngsters like Courtois, Bruma, Hutchinson, Bertrand, Chabollah, Josh, KDB, Piazon and Lukaku improve in such a way they deserve a rotating spot, we will be in great shape for quite some time.

Great debut for him, a real shame he couldn't convert the penalty but lets be honest he is not our penalty taker and i was more impressed about his pass to put ramires in about 5 mins after he came on... Great debut, the only way is up for him, and another talented brazilian... :P

Piazon looks like he will become a vital cog of this team in the next 3 or 4 years. His link up with Eden was class, his touch, movement, vision, was all brilliant. I thought at first he didn't play like Kaka but tbh, he kind of does.

Looked good when he came on. Beauty of a pass to Rambo, don't really care about the penalty miss, it was a good save. I'd rather focus on the confidence he had to step up and take it, even if the game was won. Looking forward to seeing him getting some more game time - He's shown us he's ready. Very classy young player, he seems to suit the new team perfectly.