Lucas Piazón

the wes

Did he get 2 assists last night? 1 for his pass to Ramires and the other for Hazard's goal? (just seen it was Oscar's assist not piazon :doh:

He has a real class on the ball and hopefully he gets opportunities here at Chelsea and can develop with his fellow Brazilians:D.

If any Brazilians are on here do you mind sharing what the view of Piazon is back in his home country?

Edited by Mr_President

So - which clubs do we think would be suitable for a loan for him?

I don't want him going to Vitesse or abroad at all; we need him to get used to the English game a bit more still.

An npower Championship team who're lacking up-front would be ideal. Do any teams come to mind for anyone?

Loan move next?

please no. he has already shown he is good enough for chelsea or atleast to play in CC or FA cup games. he can easily start those games and even give some depth if some1 gets injured.

plus a loan spell would mean one of our subtitutes (he does make the bench in most of the matches and that shows that he has the quality). plus with sturridge leaving we would be left buck naked in case of injuries to wingers.

please no. he has already shown he is good enough for chelsea or atleast to play in CC or FA cup games. he can easily start those games and even give some depth if some1 gets injured.

plus a loan spell would mean one of our subtitutes (he does make the bench in most of the matches and that shows that he has the quality). plus with sturridge leaving we would be left buck naked in case of injuries to wingers.

How has he shown he's good enough for Chelsea? Because of some good play in a game that was a joke? Against ManU in the League Cup, he looked lost. He's young and he needs playing time. A loan makes sense. Staying at Chelsea to get into a game every two months is not good for him (or anyone).

How has he shown he's good enough for Chelsea? Because of some good play in a game that was a joke? Against ManU in the League Cup, he looked lost. He's young and he needs playing time. A loan makes sense. Staying at Chelsea to get into a game every two months is not good for him (or anyone).

fine we loan him now. now suppose hazard and mata gets injured tell me who we will play? probably rambo and some1 okay? tell me our bench with sturridge and malouda gone (which seems totally likely). letting him go on loan is not an option right now. plus i dont see y he cant play in europa cup against sparta praha?

but do agree with u on that he has not proved himself yet but with both rdm and rafa keeping him on the bench in most of the games u have to think that he has that quality. but this winter is not the time to loan him. we are already running thin on the squad and this would be suicidal specially in initial fa cup matches and europa matches.

fine we loan him now. now suppose hazard and mata gets injured tell me who we will play? probably rambo and some1 okay? tell me our bench with sturridge and malouda gone (which seems totally likely). letting him go on loan is not an option right now. plus i dont see y he cant play in europa cup against sparta praha?

but do agree with u on that he has not proved himself yet but with both rdm and rafa keeping him on the bench in most of the games u have to think that he has that quality. but this winter is not the time to loan him. we are already running thin on the squad and this would be suicidal specially in initial fa cup matches and europa matches.

We have plenty of players that can play attacking midfield. We have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Ramires , Lampard and even Bertrand and Azpilicueta can both play there (and have) as well. It's one of the few positions we're well covered in.

We have plenty of players that can play attacking midfield. We have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, Ramires , Lampard and even Bertrand and Azpilicueta can both play there (and have) as well. It's one of the few positions we're well covered in.

what are u talking about? we all know how rambo, bert and azpi have worked on the wings. plus y would we want to play them in cup matches when we have piazon.

our cup team would seem something like

cech, azpi, cahill, iva, bert;rambo, oscar (in the pivot hoping lamps and mikel are the no.1 pair); marin,?,?;torres. tell me who the ? marks are considering mata, hazard get injured and we have to play moses every match along with oscar.

i am talking about giving most of these guys a break from football for 2 days. plus tell play how much would an 18 year old develop in a 6 month loan deal. sometimes u need to do something for the team instead of one particular player.

Oh!Never knew that :D .

Yeah, neither of them played together at pro level though!

Oscar got into a contractual fight with the club and left for Inter and Piazon was sold before getting first team play so SP could get money to buy Luis Fabiano.