Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

Drogba will be out next season. It would be Costa, Remy and Bamford then. Better than now

But how will that change Bamford's situation? Costa will still be starting every league game. Remy, if here will be second and Bamford third. Bamford, realistically could be starting every league game or so for Middlesbrough if they get promoted. I would rather that than him see marginalised minutes here and he probably won't even make the bench some games.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remy can't even get a sniff despite getting into double figures in the PREMIER LEAGUE last season. I hope Bamford does not suffer the same fate where he cannot even get a look in. He is doing excellently at Boro but if Remy struggles to get minutes let alone starts ahead of Costa and a 36 year old Drogba, Bamford will have little chance unfortunately.

Well yeah I'm assuming he does get minutes of course :).

It's a shame that now the whole of England will see the potential of Patrick Bamford and give him his well earned praise. But this is Chelsea. He probably won't ever see the day of light in the first XI and he won't get the exposure either..

Wouldn't surprise me if Mboro came in with a stern offer and we accepted.

Sell Remy then...If Bamford comes into the first team then he is redundant, then Solanke or an academy player can fill in as 3rd choice if needed, which would be once or twice a season.

He is good enough to be here next year.

Remy can't even get a sniff despite getting into double figures in the PREMIER LEAGUE last season. I hope Bamford does not suffer the same fate where he cannot even get a look in. He is doing excellently at Boro but if Remy struggles to get minutes let alone starts ahead of Costa and a 36 year old Drogba, Bamford will have little chance unfortunately.

Point. I don't trust Mourinho when it comes to integrating youth players from the academy in the first team. His record over the years have hardly been great.

Could well become our ''Kane'' next season, but who am I kiddin? Chances of him coming and staying here and get decent playtime are maybe 10%. Not to mention that if he doesnt score hattrick in first game here, he will be shipped out.

Could well become our ''Kane'' next season, but who am I kiddin? Chances of him coming and staying here and get decent playtime are maybe 10%. Not to mention that if he doesnt score hattrick in first game here, he will be shipped out.

Yeah, more like Todd Kane

I remember that this forum had high expectations for Todd Kane, particularly . Justified too, it's a shame he's another victim of our infamous lack of intergration.

I remember watching one of those Academy shows on Chelsea TV a few years ago and Kane said he failed his driving theory test something like 7 or 8 times - honestly it could have been more, all I know is that he failed it several times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's literally the first thought that pops into my head every time I hear his name :lol:

I remember watching one of those Academy shows on Chelsea TV a few years ago and Kane said he failed his driving theory test something like 7 or 8 times - honestly it could have been more, all I know is that he failed it several times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's literally the first thought that pops into my head every time I hear his name :lol:

The theory?! :blink:

I mean the practical I would understand, but the theory?! :lol: :lol: :lol: