Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“We can't wait. Its a big game for everyone. Not every one gets chance to play at Anfield, it will be a big occasion.

“But we won't let that distract us. We aren't going just to make up the numbers. We will be going there looking to find a way to win and will prepare for it just as we would any other game.

“A win there would be massive for us. People may say going on cup runs can be detrimental to league form but I think it would be a big boost in confidence for us as a club.

“If we can manage to keep run going then that would be great for the team and for the supporters.”

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-fredericks-patrick-bamford-insist-7815458

He is a bit like Müller always I see him, runs his socks off and somehow always is able to connect with the ball and fnish... I can't stand Müller that cunt... but if bamford could get into his goalscoreing figures it would be great... he surely is a pretty good finisher...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2771516/Chelsea-striker-Patrick-Bamford-turned-Harvard-chase-Premier-League-dream.html

“The original plan was to stay at Chelsea and be a third striker this season. But the chance came to bring Didier Drogba back. Jose said I could stay if I really wanted but he said for my development and to make sure I am ready for Chelsea, the best option for me was to go out and play again."