Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

it`s just not done because it`s stupid to think 3 games is long enough for the club loaning a player to show the season long intentions for a player.there could be multiple reasons for them not yet picking him to have a big part in yet again,the first 3 games of a season.

but I can pretend to agree with you if you like as I do have better things to do on a Saturday night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both Murray and Gayle are reported to be leaving, Wickham is shit, so there will come a time when Patrick will have the time. It's early days, he went to a team that did amazingly last season and so will be reluctant to throw him in head first.

Believe me i want to see him succeed here, mostly for vain hometown glory bullshit, but still, can't expect the whole team to revolve around him.

• 2 weeks later...

I did actually think the lad would be given a fair go at Palace. Scoring the hat trick pre season surely mist have given them summet good to think about. But to warm the bench V Norwich and only 10 mins V the north Londoners Id be pissed if I was Bamford.

I did actually think the lad would be given a fair go at Palace. Scoring the hat trick pre season surely mist have given them summet good to think about. But to warm the bench V Norwich and only 10 mins V the north Londoners Id be pissed if I was Bamford.

i was hoping bamford was going to have a season like charlie austin or ings had last season but it hasn't work out that way so far we should have loan him out to norwich