Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Ron Gourlay is working tirelessly on finding our new manager and finalizing our transfers! Have faith in master Gourlay!!

BTW, Gourlay said he will buy whoever if every chelsea fan spends £100000 in the megastore!

"I have had time to think about my future and I would love to join Chelsea, but the important thing next season is that I play," he said.

"And with Chelsea there is not that guarantee, but there would be at Anderlecht and they would be ideal springboard for me."

- Kevin De Bruyne

"He knows Chelsea have been following him for a long time, and Chelsea would be his first choice, I had meetings with other clubs - although nothing more than on a scouting level, but he knows what can be achieved at Chelsea"

- The agent

http://www.skysports...6993406,00.html

More quotes from his agent confirming that despite Liverpool and City's interest in the player , Chelsea is his first choice . Sky Sports also confirming what we knew all along , Lukaku talks are ongoing and is likely to be settled soon .

Irony is , we need De Bruyne more than Lukaku the way things remain right now .

#cfc Kevin de Bruyne is set to join Chelsea, and WILL move to Anderlecht on loan, whilst Romelu Lukaku talks have officially begun...

According to SkySports:

Chelsea's plan is to send de Bruyne on loan to Anderlecht, which looks likely to smooth over their deal for Lukaku, although de Koster insists it is not officially part of that deal.

"No, that is not the case with this," he said of the link.

According to SkySports: Chelsea's plan is to send de Bruyne on loan to Anderlecht, which looks likely to smooth over their deal for Lukaku, although de Koster insists it is not officially part of that deal.

"No, that is not the case with this," he said of the link.

I think its more of a case of his agent trying not to belittle his client in saying he's not a makeshift to help with the Lukaku transfer. Its likely not to be a part of the same deal , just different transfers that are intertwined together.

De Bruyne himself has this to say : "I have had time to think about my future and I would love to join Chelsea, but the important thing next season is that I play," he said.

"And with Chelsea there is not that guarantee, but there would be at Anderlecht and they would be ideal springboard for me.

Think its pleasing to hear him make things easier for the club, he's basically stepping down from Genk as champions with hopes of getting into the CL through qualifying to Anderlecht , where is he guaranteed playing time anyway . Must've had plenty of assurances from our people saying he's required at Chelsea in due time.

It really should be Lukaku going on loan and we putting De Bruyne in the first team, we need a winger like him.

Couldn't agree more, we are direly lacking in some much needed pace and the ability to surprise up front , much too predictable and static the way things are right now and it wouldn't be any different with having Lukaku in the squad . De Bruyne would fit in more seamlessly , the way things stand.

According to SkySports:

"And with Chelsea there is not that guarantee [of playing], but there would be at Anderlecht and they would be ideal springboard for me

"I know Genk are in the Champions League but they must get through two rounds anyway, and if I can improve sporting wise and obviously financially, then I hope Genk will not put any obstacles in my way."

"Kevin, though, is happy with the prospect of joining Anderlecht - he has stated that himself".His agent also added