test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,271 posts in this topic

I think De Bruyne should come into the squad next season for sure. Fuck the loans, we don't have enough quality to just let ppl go on loan somewhere.

Wonderful assists, both. Perfect corner delivery for the first and a genius penetrative vertical through ball to send the striker one-on-one for the second.

Seriously hope he'll be given a chance in the first team next season and not being sent out one of those "fail" loans.

DDA likes this

He needs a loan in a highly competitive league either Spain or england. dont moist your panties by watching him in the belgian league. Lukaku was tearing it apart in Belgian league and now in reserves.

LDN Blue likes this

and these are the players we send on loan!!! people like malouda, lamps (unfortunately) and mierles all fail 1v1 battles and stand there hopin to pass it back to cb's and hhope luiz pulls off magic run or long ball to drogba.

Clearout in Summa!! :rant:

He needs a loan in a highly competitive league either Spain or england. dont moist your panties by watching him in the belgian league. Lukaku was tearing it apart in Belgian league and now in reserves.

Yea. I'm done with getting excited over our 'prospects' till they're actually given a platform to shine. Be it for us or another club in the PL.

Manuf likes this

I don't say a loan for KDB wouldn't be a good start to get used to the EPL. But I do want to state that players who are absolute gamewinners (already at young age!!) in the Belgian League are surely ready to compete in a top 5 EPL team.

I do not agree on your statement about Lukaku! He is more than ready to play in the 1st team... the only thing is that his way is blocked by the manager's choice for playing Torres, Drogba, Anelka (before china).

Lukaku crushed the belgian league at age 16(!!) and confirmed his talent the year after(even more impressive!!). And this at Anderlecht (and will all do respect for the big clubs in Europe... Anderlecht is also big club, even in Europe). And believe me... the pressure at Anderlecht is massively BIG. This team is supposed to play champions every single year... if not, the whole team gets slammed in the press and the club is in a crisis. I can not even think of what would happen if Anderlecht would have a season like Chelsea is having now.

Lukaku got a shitload of bad comments and reports (even when he was on top of the leagues strikers list) just because Belgian mentality is to tear down our talents by jealous journalists instead of praising their talent! Lukaku proved he could handle this pressure like a boss!

Furthermore he played 8 games with the Chelsea reserves and scored 7 goals and gave 3 assists!! I don't know what else he needs to do to prove himself ready?!! Probably he will be loaned out the a lower level EPL team and will start scoring goals like he has always done... Then in winter 2013 (with 8-9 goals on his record) probably you guys will tell he's ready for Chelsea's first team?? I mean come on! Look at what is playing in strikers position (Lukaku) and wingers (KDB) at the moment...?

I'm very sorry to say that I'm of strong belief that both Kevin and Romelu could easily gain a spot in the first team if management towards young talents in Chelsea would be done properly!

Ever thought maybe the only reason Genk sold KDB to us was if we agreed to loan him back for the remainder of the season??

John Chapman@BelgoFoot

Kevin De Bruyne (now in central midfield) involved in 10 of last 14 goals that Genk have scored (8 assists, 2 goals) in last 7 games.

Not bad. Not bad...

Jype and Mr. Ziggles like this

I don't even doubt Lukaku's ready for a chance in the first team, it's a shame this club isn't willing to take a gamble on players as it does so easily with managers.