Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

y u r against d transfer of lukaku...........for 20 ml i think its a very good buy..............

From the Lukaku thread :

He has done nothing to warrant a 21 million fee, especially not from us, who have infinitely more pressing needs than a supposed future star who's nothing more than a vanity buy at this point of time.

Genk's technical director Degraen announced in the papers today that De Bruyne will not leave Genk if Chelsea are loaning him out to a other Belgium club, even if this would mean they miss some millions..

Thanks Mr. Degraen !

I'd rather us to give up on him than loan him to a belgium team. No disrespect here, but the Jupiler League isn't enough good, he needs to play somewhere else. By the way, Vitess would be also a shitty move... So, the better would be to keep him at the Bridge, and if our board is so desperate to loan him, then loan him to a mid-table team of the EPL. Otherwise we will never hear of this guy again.

I feel this kid's talent is being underestimated. His passing and shooting accuracy is exceptional. He is skillful and flexible enough to play as a winger and behind the striker. To think he's only 19 and has the scope and potential to become a world beater in the future makes him a must buy. if we let this one slip away, I will never forgive the board. it baffles me how we are hell bent on sending him out on loan.

I feel this kid's talent is being underestimated. His passing and shooting accuracy is exceptional. He is skillful and flexible enough to play as a winger and behind the striker. To think he's only 19 and has the scope and potential to become a world beater in the future makes him a must buy. if we let this one slip away, I will never forgive the board. it baffles me how we are hell bent on sending him out on loan.

We want the great Lukaku don't you know. Hence we must sacrifice trivial positions like a right winger to win the bigger battle and have another Drogba on the bench.

We want the great Lukaku don't you know. Hence we must sacrifice trivial positions like a right winger to win the bigger battle and have another Drogba on the bench.

It's sad isn't it. I'm the only one that feels Lukaku is not better than Sturridge yet we are willing to fork out £20 million for the unproven Belgian and in the process, we potentially lose out on two great prospects (sturridge and Kevin ) I'm curious to know on whose advice RA is acting on.

It's sad isn't it. I'm the only one that feels Lukaku is not better than Sturridge yet we are willing to fork out £20 million for the unproven Belgian and in the process, we potentially lose out on two great prospects (sturridge and Kevin ) I'm curious to know on whose advice RA is acting on.

There is nothing as sad at the bridge, it is all abt choices who ever Roman (or his advisers) likes any amount of money would be thrown to get them. By that standards, Lukaku is a grab for 20M (just a drop in the ocean). I would have loved to see Chel fill up positions where we really need attention (wingers, playmaker, backup goalie) and fill them with Experience rather than Potentials. I believe if Roman looks at our youth there are quite a few potentials who could easily replace the existing players. It would be a better gamble to have untried potentials from the academy rather than getting them from outside.

your not alone in prferring sturridge and as for who advises Roman ,,,could be Marina ,,,Henriques or an astrologer

Then how exactly is Lukaku a good signing?

Probably i m not good at sarcasm ..... He is surely not worth 20M, wouldnt say it is a good buy at this point of time. I really dont understand, United gets someone like Young (no matter how he is but he is proven) for 20 and we are spending crazy money on unproven potential ...

I don't know why were talking about Lukaku on the De Bruyne thread?

But if it means anything, this is what Lukaku's agent said yesterday

"As for the scenario with Kevin de Bruyne it's rubbish, never has there been a question of incorporating him in the Lukaku deal."

Hopefully we can sign De Bruyne, i won't be too worried if we miss out on Lukaku, but missing out on a good talented winger would hurt a lot sleep.gif

Until the board change their mentality of "if he's not established, he can't be a first team/X1 material" this problem will persist and our youth project will continue to stall and remain unproductive.More importantly we would struggle to achieve our vision for the future without incurring crippling debts