test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,273 posts in this topic

I love his superb crossing, passing and shooting skills. I would love to see him playing for us right now.

Two assists..

Genk lost 3-2 to Kortrijk after a bad game. KDB not a great game but still two assists, altough his second one shouldn't count cos Kevin touched the ball with his hand first..

Hes an exceptional player and I think he deserves to play for our first team next season.He will be perfect for the left winger role,lets just hope Chelsea sell Kalou and Malouda in the summer and don't buy a winger otherwise he will be another disappointed Chelsea loanee

Another loss for KRC Genk over the weekend, 3-2 against bottom club Westerlo. Didn't see the game, but i guess not a good game from anyone (except Bailly i heard).

Now wednesday they need to win against AA Gent(3th in league) or get the same result as Kortrijk to make it to play-off 1..

Big game tonight for KDB, safest way to get to play off 1 is a win at home against 3th AA Gent. They could archieve it with a draw, but depends on the other teams who still have a chance..

Will switching between games tonight, C'mon Blues..

Bir_CFC likes this

So excited about this kid. Why? Because he comes here with very little pressure and expectation upon him.

when he does arrive we will expect him to be the new Robben and Duff