test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,273 posts in this topic

http://www.insidefut...-intent/57790/?

If this article is accurate and in result correct i am not happy in the slightest! I really think KDB is a quality player who will do a damn sight better than any of the wingers we have in our current squad. Starting to really annoy me how we are buying players to replace the elders and then loan them out for a few seasons. Where's the logic in that??

I am trying to be optimistic and assume that this is due to the possibility of us signing a couple of world-class wingers in the summer.

I am trying to be optimistic and assume that this is due to the possibility of us signing a couple of world-class wingers in the summer.

Well let's hope we grab that 4th place then! :cry:

Would be so much off a fresh air if he didn't go on loan into side. Too bad AvB was being stubborn, thought he would have wanted as many players for choice as possible.

Kojo likes this

De Bruyne and Kakuta have done more on loan than Torres has all season. Why, therefore, are they playing elsewhere, and he continues to start for one of Europe's biggest sides?

Badboy likes this

De Bruyne and Kakuta have done more on loan than Torres has all season. Why, therefore, are they playing elsewhere, and he continues to start for one of Europe's biggest sides?

:lol: you were being sarcastic, right?

manpe likes this

Genk just won 3-0 at home against Club Brugge. Two assists and one pass to assist from Kevin De Bruyne. First assist was a sublime cross, second was a very hard shot from KDB that goalkeeper couldn't hold onto and Genk striker nets the rebound.

francozola and zolayes like this

Genk just won 3-0 at home against Club Brugge. Two assists and one pass to assist from Kevin De Bruyne. First assist was a sublime cross, second was a very hard shot from KDB that goalkeeper couldn't hold onto and Genk striker nets the rebound.

thank you for the update!